Chapter 2 - Horrible past

K: The Heart in Blue Chapter 2

The next day at Scepter-4 in Munakata's office, Munakata interviews Awashima about his new left hand man, Hinagiku.

"So tell me Awashima, how's Shima-kun doing?"

"She's been good since that we've trained yesterday Chief." Awashima replied with a smile on her face.

"Really? Tell me what happened..." Munakata ordered.

"Well, right after I introduced Hinagiku to Fushimi and the others, we immediately started the training." Awashima said when Munakata interrupts her.

"Really? That's why yesterday, when I came to Fushimi's place just to check them out if how they're doing, they just ran towards me and began to ask me where Shima-kun and I met. And most of them asks me if Shima-kun had a partner. Well, by hearing that question, that shocked me a little." Munakata said as he rests his fingers on his chin.

"Oh really Chief? Well... What did you tell them?" Awashima asks Munakata curiously.

"Well of course, I don't know. I'm not a psychic you know." Munakata said confidently.

"Well, you know Chief, earlier this morning, I heard some issues from Hidaka that you have a crush on Hinagiku. Is that true?" Awashima asks Munakata curiously.

"The hell..." Munakata said softly as he buries his face with his hands.

Awashima was surprised when Munakata just reacted. She never thought that the leader of Scepter-4 will have a crush on his left hand man.

"Are you freaking serious Chief?" Awashima asks Munakata in a surprised tone of her voice.

Munakata don't have a choice but to admit. After all, Awashima is already hitting the jackpot.

"Argh! Alright! I hate to admit but, I do have a crush on Shima-kun." Munakata confessed while his face is slightly blushing as he rests his head at his right hand.

"Hmph. Well, I don't usually expect that you'll have a crush on Hinagiku Chief. Fushimi and the others will be surprised at you once that they'll find out that you have a crush on her." Awashima said then she chuckles.

"Yeah..." Munakata mumbled as he pushes his glasses from the bridge of his nose.

"Oh, and Hinagiku has some sort of problem. I don't know. She won't tell us." Awashima said to Munakata.

"What is it? Tell me." Munakata said to Awashima.

"My my... You do have a crush on her..." Awashima said to Munakata teasingly.

"It's how lover boys do. They help their secret admiry secretly." Munakata said jokingly.

"Oh really?" Awashima said shockingly.

"Yup! I admit that, I'm Shima-kun's secret admiry." Munakata said proudly to Awashima.

"Proud to be her lover huh?" Awashima asks Munakata with her arms are crossed around her body.

"Yup. So, tell me what's her problem." Munakata ordered Awashima.

"Well, she said that she is not very sure if by joining Scepter-4 with us is okay to her. Because when somebody sees her, she might be convinced to go home with her pitiful parents." Awashima explained to Munakata.

"But why did she said that her parens are pitiful?" Munakata asks Awashima.

"She didn't say why..." Awashima replied.

"She really is mysterious..." Munakata said as he pushes his glasses upwards from the bridge of his nose.

"Mysterious... Mysterious to be his lover... hehe~" Awashima said to Munakata as she teases him.