Henry Turner x Sparrow's daughter

I sat in the jail cell with my father, Jack Sparrow. Annoyed at being stuck once again. I forced a scream into my father's back. He jumped a little. "Look, love I understand, your mum said it was I that be yer father... But that dont mean she's telling the truth..." He said trying to convince me. I scoffed. I had his eyes, his nose and his love of the sea. If you looked at us beside each other you'd have no doubt either. I'm his bloody daughter. I held my finger in his face. "My mum ain't lying. Y'know how I be knowing?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. "She was crying her eyes out when she told me and asked me to never go looking for ya, seeing as though you're a bloody pirate. But by george here I am because I know I'm more your daughter then I am hers." I stomped my foot on his for dramatic affect and... Well out of pure pleasure. "I-" he stopped. I smirked. I shut him up. Ain't that a jolly thing? He shoved me against the wall of the cell, putting a finger to his mouth. Footsteps. I nodded. We had a decoy in front of the window incase it was someone who hated Jack. "Jack sparrow?" The voice said. It sounded younger. Dad gabbed his neck and put a blade to it. "Um..." I walked around so I could see his face. "Jack sparrow." He said again. "I need your help." "What makes you think I can help you?" "You're Jack Sparrow." He said as if that was obvious enough. Dad nodded. "What do you need help with?" "Finding my father. Will Turner. My mother said you'd help me." "Your mother?" Dad said. "Yes, Elizabeth Turner." "Blonde hair, brown eyes and the most gorgeous pair of-" "Yes! Yes... That's her." I shook my head. "What's in it for me?" "..... A grand adventure?" Turner looked hopefully. "We'll do it." I said. "ah!" Dad exclaimed. "We will? Why will we?" "He needs us, and he can free us." I gritted my teeth. "Ann Sparrow." I reached through the bars to shake his hand. "Henry Turner." He said taking my hand. "Nice to meet you. Now, let's get you out of here..." He grabbed a log and stuck it under the bars, lifted and the door came loose. "Just like your father you are." Dad said patting him on the back. "Good lad." I rolled my eyes. "Why are you looking for your father?" I asked. "He's at the bottom of the ocean, he's the captain of the flying dutchman." I blinked. "Wow." He nodded. "he's been gone all but a couple of hours of my life. Mother is terribly worried about him." "I know how all of this feels." I said. "My mom died a couple of years ago. With her dying breath she told me who my father was. Jack Sparrow. A bloody pirate. I spend about a year and a half searching for him. When I finally found him he couldn't believe how grown I was. Now the twist in all of that was that mum was a pirate too but she never told me. Black beard's daughter." I clicked my tongue. He looked at me. "You're the granddaughter of Black Beard? Daughter of Jack Sp-" he slapped himself of the head. "That's bloody amazing!!!!" I laughed. "Sure. It depends on the moment if you ask me." "So you spent long years searching for you father too. I'm glad someone understands." I patted his back. "There's a bit of people who would understand. Believe you me."

- time skip cuz I'm bloody lazy -

So far, we've found the path to the trident. But we also wound up with a stray. The girl reading the directions. I felt a tad bit jealous as I watched Henry talk to her. She was another who was looking for her father. I rolled my eyes. Stupid girl had to tag along. I was ten times as fascinating as she was. Henry put a hand on her shoulder. My face burned red in anger. "Seems like someone is a might but jealous..." My father smirked. "It's stupid. He was so excited to hear that my grandfather is Black Beard, then when he finds out she doesn't even know who her father is, he becomes obsessed with her. I'm not jealous. Just... Hurt?" I waved my hands in the air dramatically. "I'm taking over the wheel." I frowned walking up to the 'cap'n's lounge'. I stared into the open sea. Forgetting any thoughts other then 'adventure'
-----

The night sky was falling by the time Henry walked up to me for the first time today. "Hi." He smiled. I did nothing but frown and keep my eyes ahead. "What's wrong?" He asked. There it was. All my feelings had come to a head and he had just poked it. "Why do you bloody like her so much? She's an orphan and she doesn't know anything but stars." I rolled my eyes. "What's she been saying to you that's got you so bloody interested????" I was practically screaming. As if that wasn't bad enough, he started laughing. "Ann! I do believe you're jealous!!!" I fumed. "I AM NOT."  He threw his head back, drying tears from his eyes. "We've been talking about the trident and what it does. She's been navigating. That's all." I scoffed. "Like I care." I leaded against the mast. Looking away. "Well. I'm glad you're jealous." He whispered. "I've had the biggest crush on you since I first watched you sail..." I felt my heart stop. I turned to meet his eyes. "I've fallen in love with you, Ann Sparrow."  He touched my cheek. "May Black Beard have mercy on me." He giggled. "Fine I was jealous." I crossed my arms and he gave a hearty laugh and gave me a hug. "I never would have known!" I rolled my eyes, but inside there was the biggest smile I had ever worn.