Boo Boo Stewart Imagine

Imagine being a part of the cast of the movie #roxy, you were Jake Shorts Gf but Boo Boo fell in love with you.

-------
(Y/N) sat down on the bench in the cast 'lunch room' taking a sip from her water. She sighed. She and Jake have been dating for almost three years. But she wasn't feeling anything anymore. Jake walked in and sat next to her. "Today's our three year anniversary..." (Y/N) nodded. "I... I really don't know how to say this.... But I just don't want this anymore." (Y/N) looked at him. "Really?" She asked. He looked down. "I'm sorry if i-"
(Y/N) hugged him. "no no no! I've been thinking the same thing. There's just no spark anymore. We've been great together. For almost three years Jake. You're a good man. I'd like to still be friends if that's ok?" She looked up at him. He smiled. "Of course!" "That's it then yeah?" "Officially not together anymore." He held out his hand and you shook it. Then walked outside into the fresh air. "IM A FREE WOMAN" was what your smiling face was screaming.

"I knew it was over when you called and I cringed. I know it was over when I didn't want us kissing. Over when I had people asking about you and all i said was 'ugh'.
Breaking up with you is like taking my bra off. Feeling free and loose like this tee-shirt I got on. I should be crying, grieving some kinda loss. But it's like taking this pink and lacey suffocating bra off.
I knew it was over, when you called me babe, and I wanted to throw up cuz I don't want to be your baby. Over like a work day like a noon out till five. Yeah I think you're a really nice guy, but.
Breaking up with you is like taking my bra off. Feeling free and loose like this tee-shirt I got on. I should be crying, grieving some kinda loss. But it's like taking this pink and lacey suffocating bra off.
Breaking up with you is like having a day off. Sitting on my couch sipping Jack® eating Dip'n dots®. It's like taking this pink and lacey, too tight stupid bra off yeah."

(Song by RayLynn 'bra off')

(Y/N) sung without opening her eyes, skipping through the court, untill she ran into something. Or rather, someone. "OOF!" She said as she fell over, and opened her eyes.  "Oh! Boo boo! I'm so sorry!" She ran up to him and helped him up. He started laughing. "Someone seems to be on cloud nine. Should I ask what you two have been doing?" You laughed. "We just broke up!!!!" You smiled and laid back down on the grass. "Wait you're happy you broke up? You guys had been dating what three years?" "Yes. And three years today. But neither of us are feeling anything anymore. I can't tell you how long it's been since I've felt something in a kiss." "So you've broke up with Jake... That's official huh?" (Y/N) nodded. "You haven't felt sparks in forever. Right?" She nodded again. "And now for the last question you have to answer completely honest about.... Have you at anytime felt attracted to me?" (Y/N) sighed. "I suppose I always have..." "Good." He leaned in and kissed her. (Y/N) kissed back, and for the first time in forever. She felt the sparks she had almost forgotten. "I've liked you for the longest time but you've been dating Jake... Whenever you're ready.... Would you be my girlfriend?" (Y/N) smiled. "I will."