Billy Batson part 2

Crystal watched the six siblings show off their powers. She tried not to seem underwhelmed. "Now, what about you? Do you even know what they are yet? Besides mind reading of course." Freddy smiled. "Yeah I know what all my powers are. You had to discover yours? The wizard should have helped you ..." She tapped her chin. "You keep mentioning the wizard like you knew him." Billy pointed out. "I did." She said. "How? You're 16. Like us." He waved between Freddy and himself. "No billy, in earth years I'm 16. But where I'm from, I'm over 6,000 years old." She rubbed her arms with her hands. "Look, let's talk about this later." She motioned her head towards Darla. "I can already tell she's not the best at keeping secrets." She whispered. "I wanna show you guys what I can do." She waved them all into a small circle. "Of course you all know by now I can read and speak to someone's mind. But, that is my least harmful skill set." She smiled. "I can also fly, so that won't be anything to make your jaw drop. But have you ever seen someone who can do ... This?" She asked, as she changed her form to look like Billy, then Freddy, and lastly, Darla. "WOAH!" Freddy's eyes widened. "I'll take that as a no." Crystal laughed as she morphed back into herself. "Now for my next trick, I need a volunteer." Martha stepped forward. "Awesome. Would you mind telling me, in your mind of course, your happiest memory." Soon, all around the children sparkles of light formed the day Billy really became family. The day he called the house a home. Down to the voices. What was on their plates. Billy smiled at his sister. "Crystal... The wizard did this before he died." He spoke in his mind to her. Her eyes became slightly watery, but the images floating around them never swayed. "I know. He was my father." She swallowed hard, and the image soon turned into her own memory. No longer caring about who knew, or saw, she thought about the day her father sent her to earth. "Once there were seven wizards who protected seven realms from seven forces of evil. Seven sins. Our realm was the realm of wizards. A separate realm then the seven. One that was created to create protectors, so each of the seven wizards mated with one being of each realm, creating offspring to protect their parent had come from. Two thousand years ago, the seven sins found a champion, someone to do their bidding, no matter what. Unfortunately he was one of the offspring of my father's. The seven wizards knew they need a champion of their own. So they too chose one of my brothers to fight for good. For the light. But that brother was also selfish and arrogant, much like his mother. So he took his power and instead of saving a race and becoming a hero, he used it for personal gain, and wiped out three cities. With no hope left, my father and his siblings, put all of their powers together, and they defeated the sins. After they were made stone, my father told me that my time as a protector was now come. He sent me to earth in search of a perfect native from the realm of earth. But there is no perfect human, just those who have a good, pure heart. So, after thousands of years of searching, I finally sent him you, he used a seeking spell to find me from time to time and I would bring him those I thought full of potential. I have failed many times. But when I sent you be gave me an order, that if you succeeded, I was to watch over you." The image of Billy gaining his powers, the Wizard talking to Crystal and Billy, Freddy and Crystal meeting all faded. "That's why I met you. You see it wasn't accidental. I'm here to protect you, from your next nemesis. He is much more powerful then the last. You will need help." "Hang on. If the wizards combined their magic, and we now have all of those powers ... How do you have others?" Freddy thought. "Like I said Freddy, my mother could read minds. Her race was from Atlantis. I gained my father's power only after my brothers failed him. I am the only female child that was born from his line." "Oh. Sorry ..." "Look, we don't have much time to prepare for this nemesis. But we have to, as much as we can, be ready for him. So, I am here to try your minds. He is also a mind reader... My half brother.  But you can learn to block him out. We start tomorrow after school." The six nodded, and one by one went back into the house untill it was only Crystal and Billy left. "Thank you, for helping prepare us." Billy smiled. "Of course. Billy, I've sworn to protect you, at any cost. Even my own life if it comes down to it." She bowed to him. "No no no, don't do that please." He laughed nervously pulling her off her knees. "You are too kind." She smiled. His cheeks began to beat a red hue. "Um ..." "She's really pretty... I like her smile." "Thank you sir." "AH! @$#*! " He screamed remembering she could read his mind, which caused her to laugh. "Mr. Batson, there is no thought you can hide from me, I am not offended, nor embarrassed that you like my smile." She placed a hand on his shoulder, smiling again. "I like your eyes." She spoke in his head, causing him to blush. "Even an Alien could tell that you're very attractive Billy." His face was redder then a red velvet cake. "T-thank you ..." "You're welcome."

"Are ... You guys coming?" Freddy soon appeared. "Yes, of course." She bowed her head to Billy, then walked inside." "Why is your face so red? OH MY GOSH DID YOU KISS HER?!?!" "SHHHH!!! No I didn't kiss her. I forgot she could read minds, and thought about how she has a pretty smile." He developed a weird grin. "And then she said I have pretty eyes."  "You're the reddest red I have ever seen-" Freddy said. "She also said even though she is an Alien she finds me attractive..." "Billy my friend- I believe you're in love." Freddy smiled.

(Part three?)