oh look, another!!!

You know it would help if I had some requests... Then I would stop a lot of these Charlie Puth ones... Or not... I'd just be able to space them out more.... So..... COMMENT REQUESTS!!! Please. And thank you. *MWAH*

------
Imagine Charlie trying to get you to stay the night ⚠️
------

Lexi was trying to leave her boyfriend's house. Charlie kept making excuses for her to stay though. "Babe, let's watch a movie before you leave..." "Charlie, I have to go home and sleep." "You can sleep here!" "No babe, I need to go home. Karaline will be worried sick." her best friend Karaline shared her house, and rent. "So tell her you're with me." "And get the 'you better be wearing something' text? Why??" He rolled his eyes. "Is it too much to ask for you to stay for one night? I promise I'll behave...." He pouted. "CHARLIE STOP WITH THE PUPPY EYES YOU KNOW I CANT RESIST THE PUPPY EYES!!!!" You screech. "I know." He smiled, proud of himself. "Come on... Just let me show you something at least?" You nod in defeat and he drags you upstairs to his bed room, then jumped onto the bed, and looked at you. (Picture above) His face suddenly serious. "Charlie... Why do you do this to me?" "The heck is that supposed to mean?" He asked. "Why do you do this to me?" He pointed at you. "Babe it's not like I'm asking you to have sex. I'm asking you to stay here... And wake up next to me. Because everytime you leave and I come up here to sleep, I can't. Because you're not there. You're not like the girls I've dated before. You're different. You're not just a hook up. You're the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. The woman I want to wake up to every morning. The only woman to sit with me for hours just sitting in each other's arm. Is that too much to ask?" At this point Lexi's eyes were full of tears, and Charlie had gotten up and walked to her. "I had no idea that's how you felt ... I wish you had told me sooner..." She wiped her eyes as he hugged her. "So my darling angel... Will you stay with me?" He whispered. "Let me text Karaline..." She murmured. Charlie broke out in a smile. "Ok." She started walking downstairs when she remembered something. "Uh Charlie...? What am I gonna wear?"
She said pointing at her jeans and crop top. "I'll find something for you. You text her." He told Lexi. "Ok."

When she came back up, Charlie had placed one of his shirts on the bed, and a pair of his sweatpants. He pointed at the door to the bathroom, telling her to get dressed in there.

When she came out, he was again sitting on the bed, like before. "Woahhhh you look hot in my clothes." He said  She smiled and plopped down next to him. "Can I tell you something?" She asked. "You can tell me anything and everything Sunshine." Lexi smiled. "If you asked me to marry you right now. I would say yes." She hugged him, and he hugged back. "If only I had a ring..." He tapped his chin. "Oh wait..." He put his hand in his pocket. "I do..." You looked up at him. "My dear Lexi... I've waited for this moment for such a long time ... Will you be my wife?" Lexi's heart was pounding out of her chest. "Yes!!!!" She hugged him tighter. He placed the diamond ring on her left ring finger. "Now you know why I wanted you to stay..." He whispered smiling.

Best day ever. 💕