Kylo Ren

(I watch my autistic cousin 4 days a week, and today he started watching Star Wars The Last Jedi and I couldn't resist writing another Kylo imagine. If any of you have any ideas for any other Star Wars character, please don't hesitate to send me a request!!!)
Italics: flash back
Bold- mind reading/speaking

                        ***

"Rey!" Finn screamed after my sister, as her body was carried into a ship by the First Order. "Don't worry, I'll get her." I assured him.
Rey and I had been through much together. Though not blood relatives, we considered each other as family.

"We're sisters... Aren't we Y/n?"

Rey's young voice still echoed in my mind even after the years had passed. I was a few years older then she was. We met after her parents were taken. That was shortly after mine were killed. She was in so much grief, and I knew that we both needed someone. I sure as heck wasn't going to leave her behind now. 
"Stay with Han and Chewie." "What are you gonna do?" Finn asked. "Get my sister back." I growled, looking forward seeing an abandoned T.I.E. fighter. "Don't worry." I assured him, before running towards the ship. Rey and I had always been excellent pilots. But for a reason, we'd never left Jakku. I knew deep down I should have forced her to see the truth. But I didn't have the heart for it. Her parents were no doubt dead. Yet, I let her stay there, with the hope of them returning. That caused her to get mixed up in this mess. I knew I'd find it hard to forgive myself should anything else happen to her.
Beside the T.I.E was a stormtrooper. I smiled with slyness, before removing the skeleton armor from the trooper and quickly placing it on myself. Jumping into the T.I.E, I started the engine as I put on the helmet. "D9-37 please report." I cringed before replying. "D9-37, my troop has taken all it can. Returning to base now." "Good work, D9-37. You've succeed my expectations." "Thank you Phasma."

Ok, see now, you're probably wondering how I knew her name. Long story short, I was there when she killed my parents. I'll give you the details later, but for now let's focus on getting Rey back.

I was behind the ship that took Rey, as we flew into the hanger of the Base ship. I landed as the other T.I.E pilots did. Getting out I fell in line with them as well. I had to make sure not to draw any attention to myself. "Halt!" Phasma's voice boomed. "D9-37." I froze. "Follow me." I bit my lip under the mask, hoping to God that I wouldn't die. I stepped out of formation and followed her.
She walked in front of the entire squadron. "D9-37, has now been promoted. Don't make me regret it... General." I breathed a sigh of relief before 'saluting' to her. "Thank you Phasma." I almost felt bad for the real Stormtrooper. Once we were dismissed I knew I needed to find Rey, and fast.

I guess this would be a good time to mention that I am strong with the force.

I began feeling around the ship. Searching for her.
Rey
I called out.
Rey, I've come for you.

                       ***

           (3rd person pov)

Kylo retracted his hand from Rey's face upon hearing the voice through the force. "Do you hear that?" Rey asked. "Of course I hear it. She's using the force." "But why can I- wait am I using the force?" The scavenger girl seemed surprised by the idea. "Yes." Did she not know?
Rey where are you? Can you hear me?
It was a strange concept for Rey. The voice sounded like Y/n, even in her head. She, for some reason, thought mind reading might have been different.
Y/n?
Rey made the mistake of thinking.
"How do you know Y/n?" Kylo pressed. "I'll never tell-" He put his hand up again. "Your sister?" He laughed. "Two women. Strong with the force, who have both seen the map I need, are in my ship, what an opportunity for the dark side." He smirked.
"You've just run out of luck Ren." Y/n smiled as she walked in. "A stormtrooper?" He gazed. "You couldn't have picked a better disguise?" "I got here did I?" He laughed again. "You've got a lot of explaining to do to your "sister" Y/n." Her face faltered slightly, before she held her hand out, choking him. He grunted in surprise. "You knew?" Rey sounded hurt. Y/n sighed, not loosening her grip on Kylo. "I didn't tell you, to protect you Rey. I'll tell you everything soon. I promise." She gave her sister a compassionate look. "Ok." "Now, let's get you out of that chair." Y/n took her other hand and unlocked the restraints. "You won't get far." Kylo choked. "I may not. But she will." "What? What about the rule? The we-stick-togther-rule?" Rey asked frantically. "Don't worry. You'll see me again. Han, Finn and Chewie are on their way to this room, find them, and get out of here. I'll be right behind you." Y/n smiled. Rey nodded before running out of the room. "Let me go." Kylo choked out. "Why on earth would I do that, Ben?"
Yes,
Y/n and Ben had both trained under Luke Skywalker. Untill Ben turned to the dark side. He killed everyone but her.
"I let you live." He gritted his teeth. "I'm not going to kill you Ben. I plan on holding you here untill she gets out though." He grunted. "Why on earth did I let you live?" Y/n's grip faultered. "Do you not remember what we were?" Her eyes watered. "Ben died." He fumed. "No. No he didn't. Otherwise I would have too. Remember? Both of us, forever and always. Wherever we may go. In life or death, never to part." The memory vivid in her head, she placed another hand over Kylo's face, putting the image into his head.