You'd never guess

Charlie Puth again cuz I'm a Puther 😁😁😁😁

-----
Imagine Charlie adding you on snapchat because he saw you singing on your story.
(I wish this would happen to me but I know that's stupid-)
-----
(Y/N) sat on her bed, once again scrolling through snapchat. She sighed. This was like, the billionth time she had posted a ton of randomness, so she decided to be more serious. She pulled up her favorite filter and started singing.

"We don't talk anymore. We don't talk anymore. We don't talk anymore like we used to do. We don't love anymore what was all there before. We don't talk anymore like we used to do. I just hope you're lying next to somebody who knows how to love you like me. There must be a good reason that you're gone. Every now and then I think you might want me to come show up at your door... But I'm just to afraid that I'll be wrong. Don't want to know, if you looking into her eyes, if she's holding onto you so tight, the way I did before. I overdosed, should've know your love was a game now I can't get you outta my brain oh it's such a shame. That we don't talk anymore."

She posted it, and immediately it had 10 views and a few comments. But one view surprised her. "Charlie Puth... Just watched me sing... One of his songs..." (Y/N)'s face turned bright red. "Why?!?!!" Your eyes widened at the next notification. "Charlie Puth 🎹 added you back! Say hi!" "WHAT?!?!" followed by "Charlie Puth 🎹 sent you a snap! Tap to reply" you touch the screen and look at the snap fearful he hated the singing. But instead it was a picture of him smiling with a thumbs up. The caption read "Don't Tell anyone I told you this, but you sound better then Selena!" "GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" You quickly send a picture back saying "thank you so much oh my gosh- I can't believe that- you heard ahhhhhhhhhhhh" then a gif of someone fainting. He sent back a smiley. "Glad to know I still have fans out there." "Charlie you of all people should know were called Puthers." He sent back a cringing emoji. "Oops. 😂"

You quickly screen shot them and sent it to your best friend who of course also freaked out.

(This was so sloppy im so so sorry)