Josh Hutcherson

Imagine Josh Hutcherson being your childhood friend and having feelings for you.

------

You watch as the cab from the airport pulls up infront of Josh's house. Your squeal was heard all the way downstairs. You ran to the door chanting "Josh is back, he's finally back!" You run outside to see the cab is already gone and Josh's things on the sidewalk. The only thing he's holding is his backpack. You literally run into him jumping, putting your legs around his waist and hugging him tightly. "Hmmmmmmm I wonder if you missed me much." Josh mumbled into you shoulder. "Not as much as last time I swear." You held up your hand. "Scout's honor." "Good thing you were never in the scouts then." You laugh. His parents and family came outside to help him with luggage. Then you both go on a walk towards the local park. "What movie was it this time?" "The hunger games." He put a finger to his lips telling you to be quiet about it. "But it's not out yet so don't tell anyone." "I know I know.... All because of the producer I don't have the right to brag on my best friend." You scrunched your nose causing him to laugh. "Oh I missed you." He said with a gigantic smile on his face. "I'd say I missed you, but then I'd also have to say for the first few months I stayed up every night crying my eyes out." You say really quickly. He stopped walking and faced you. "Really?" He looked concerned. "I mean.... Yeah... We used to be together every day and now I only see you for two months out of two or three years." You look down. You try to avoid the real reason. You want to be in his arms... You want to wake up to his smiling face in the morning. You want to hear him say 'thats my girlfriend.' You want to have ridiculous nicknames for each other. "(Y/N)." He said pulling you out of your thoughts. "Are you sure that's all?" His left hand is tight around your shoulder, his right is against you cheek. "No... It isn't..." Tears begin making their way down your face. "I want to be with you... I want to hold your hand, and be the last thing you think about when you go to bed. I want to hear the words 'i love you' but as more then a friend. All the while knowing that's all I am." Even in his dazzled state, he pulls you in for a hug. "Maybe at this moment that's all you are... But (Y/N), who's to say I don't feel the same way? Who's to say you aren't already the last thing I think about when I close my eyes? Who's to say that when I say that I love you, I don't mean that as more then a friend?" You sniffle softly. "What?" You choke. "I've liked you... Like had a crush on you since ... Kindergarten..." You pulled back smiling a little. "Dang that's a long time Mr. Hutcherson." "I've waited too long to do this..." He leaned down and kissed you deeply. It felt as though a weight of a thousand pounds had just been lifted off your shoulder.  "If you don't mind... I'll wait untill after three dates at most to ask you to marry me." You laugh. "No I want a proposal right now!!!" He rolls his eyes smiling. "Your turn to wait future mrs. Hutcherson." You playfully pout. "No fair!"

----

Four weeks later...

----

"Do you, (Y/N) (Y/L/N) take Joshua Hutcherson to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked. "I do." You say smiling. "And do you, Joshua Hutcherson,  take (Y/N) (Y/L/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He beamed. "I do." "Then by the powers vested in me. Through sickness and in health. Through sorrow and rejoicing. I pronounce you, man and wife. You make kiss your bride." "Finally." Josh said as he pulled you close and leaned you back, he kissed you with deep passion. Cheers erupted the building. Jennifer Lawrence came to congratulate you. And you were beginning to feel better about his acting career already.

But for now, you were just glad you got your happily ever after.