Imagine Dylan O'brien

Imagine Dylan O'brien being shy around you. (I've made you the dominant personality in this one you're also in the Love and Monsters cast, however I haven't watched it yet so this is a made up character)
------------------------
You throw your knife perfectly into the target. "CUT!!!" In the new movie, Love and Monsters, you had a very difficult role. Of course the personality was the same. But your character's habits and abilities were much different. "Great job (Y/N)! Keep up the good work!" The director patted you on the back with a smile. You nod silently. In your opinion, the shot still wasn't good enough, but the director was satisfied, meaning the shoot was over. You watch your co-star Dylan O'brien walk by, smiling. "Hey Dylan, good work today!" You smile as you walk up to him. He blushes. "T-thanks..." In all your years of being a fangirl... You've never seen Dylan do flustered.  "You ok?" You ask. "Y-yeah... I'm fine ..." You nod and decide to leave him alone. You take your lunch break, and sit with some of the cast. "Hey does anyone know what's up with Dylan? He seems.... Weird today." There were a few smirks and a couple snickers. "Is there something I don't know that I should know?" You asked firmly. "Oh yeah, he's got a major crush on you ms. (Y/N). And he's real shy about it. He's afraid you think he's weak." You stutter. "What?!?!" They all nod. That was it. You marched over to where Dylan was sitting and tapped him on the shoulder. "I need to talk to you." You said, then walked away motioning for him to follow. He looked at the table you were sitting with you, and glared. They all have thumbs ups, and he reluctantly followed you.
"Y-yeah?" You groan. "That- has to stop. They said that you're afraid I might think you're weak. I don't. I think you're an incredible actor and person. It's ok to be shy, but do me a favor don't be shy because you're not confident in yourself." You poke him in the shoulder. "What else did they tell you...?" He ask. You held a finger up in the air, and bit the bottom of your lip as if thinking about if you should tell him or not. Then, you push him against the wall, and give him a passionate kiss. Your lips moving in synchrony back and forth. When you parted for air you told him. "They said you have a crush on me. I decided it was about dang time." You rolled your eyes. "Wait- so you do like me back?" Boys are so oblivious. You grabbed his face and kissed him again. "Does that answer that question?" "I may have to ask a few more times." He blushed as you smiled. "Dylan O'brien, I was hoping you'd go on a date with me tonight." You say. "Well, (Y/N) (Y/L/N),  I would be delighted to do so." "Great! Pick me up at eight." You smile and walk back to your table, but give the cast an angered look. When Dylan walked out, he walked up to your table and to the cast around, and flicked every one of them on the back of the head, then when he got to you he planted a kiss your lips and walked back to his table, where cheers were erupting. You smile at the others, who's faces went from fearful, to shocked. Who cares if he was shy. You're not, and that's all that matters.

This one is crappy... But I hope you kinda enjoyed.