Jeremy Hutchins

(idk y'all... I need some help here. Give me some ideas will ya???)

*Six months ago*

Bff
I can't believe you moved to California without me!! 😤

You
I told you, you can move down here too when you get done with highschool! I just need a couple of months to find myself before I focus on everyone else again.

Bff
*Sigh* Well I miss you already. But I understand that you need some you time.

You
Thanks BestieBae. I'll see you in nine months .... 😫

Bff

😫 I'll see you then. 😥

You

Ttyl girl! Love you!

Bff

Love you too

_____________________________

Ann closed her phone and sighed, walking into her new apartment. Two months before, she had been accepted into the Amp Squad family. She was a YouTuber, most of her videos was about her bodybuilding journey. But the most viewed/liked video was one of her challenging Brent, Ben, Andrew and Jeremy to try her daily workout. The video got over 5k views and 4.5k likes! After being invited over to the Amp House at least five or six times, Brent asked her if she would like to be part of Amp Squad. Of course she said yes. Jeremy was the sweetest of the group. He helped her with the decisions, and finding a place to live, (the apartment above him) he even helped her move in. She was grateful for the friend she had already made. Three months after she joined the squad ( which I'm thinking would be about 7 months after they met doing her video so they've known each other for almost 10)
Jeremy asked her to help him with a massive prank for the entire squad.

Imagine clicking on the video titled "My friends meet my gf for the first time"

*The beginning of the video*

"What's up everybody it's Jeremy here with a very special announcement, uh, everyone, meet my girlfriend." He used his jazz hands and the camera swung around to show Ann's face. She waved to the camera shyly. "Now here's the thing, we actually are dating. But we're going to be pranking my friends... That were uh... Pregnant." He put a hand behind his neck. "I'm honestly terrified of the reactions we'll be getting. But we're both great actors so I think, I mean I'm pretty, pretty confident here, that we can pull this off." Ann smiled. "Honestly I think they'll be excited that were dating, but I'm not so sure that they'll believe the pregnancy... However, for this reason, we bought bellies off of Amazon, several different sizes, I have been wearing them around the squad and posting pictures to just the squad story on Snapchat. So progressively I have been getting 'larger' so I am hoping their reactions we'll be as great as I invision." She stood up to show the camera the four mouth belly she was wearing. "I mean I'm pretty sure they're already concerned, Brent's been texting me asking what's going on with you. So." He shrugged. "Let's get into the video"

-voice over-
"We started this prank about 4 montgs ago, here is the first encounter with Brent, Lexi and Ben"

Ann waddled out of the car and knocked on the door of the Rivera's house. "Hey guys!" She gave everyone hugs. "Are you feeling ok?" Brent asked. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks. I think I might have pulled something while working out this morning, but I'm good." She smiled. The small group have each other concerned looks as she walked inside.

-voice over-
"Next up, a month later, we have Andrew, Dom, Sofie and the Stolkes Twins, and you can see the belly is about an inch or so larger."

"Hey y'all!" Ann smiled as she walked up to Sofie and gave her a hug, then moved around the group and gave them each a hug. Each of their faces growing concerned after hugging her. "Are you ok?" Alan asked. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" She asked rubbing her stomach some. "I'm a little hungry though. Is anyone down for McDonald's?" She asked, causing everyone to shrug.

-voice over-
"And last but not least, another month later, we have Lexi and Pierson!"

Pierson helped Ann out of the car. Her eyebrows furrowed. "Don't worry I'm just in a bad place right now... I've not been working out as much and I've been eating waaaay too much." Lexi also furrowed her brows. "Ok..."

*Car camera*
"Alright everybody it has now been four months since this prank started, and I text everyone and asked them to meet us at the Amp house because we have 'some exciting news' to tell them" Jeremy laughed. "Recently we uploaded some pictures of us together to Instagram, but the squad doesn't know it's a private story. Lots of cringed couples pictures and it's very obvious that Ann looks pregnant." Ann nodded beside him. "So what's the plan of action here?" She asked. "Well you're a great waddler." The comment sent them both into a fit of giggles. "I was hoping I could help you waddle into the house, and sit down, and hand you this -" he pointed to the Starbucks drink. A peach green tea lemonade. "And maybe an ice pack maybe?" Ann laughed. "Sure." "I say we tell them that we've secretly been dating for about 6 months... And that we just really connected." "I guarantee you that someone will automatically ask. I say either Pierson, Lexi R, or Brent." Ann laughed. "Alright guys let's get this over with."

*Time skip to the Amp House.*

Just as planned, Jeremy helped Ann waddle into the house very slowly, then he helped her sit down, handed her the ice pack, the drink and then sat beside her, resting a hand on her knee.
The rest of the squad was sitting down facing them, concerned as ever.
"Alright so, let's just get right into it. We've been hiding something from you for about six months now..." Jeremy started. "And let's start off with that we hope this doesn't change any friendships or anything..." Jeremy nodded at his gf.
"But yeah we've been dating the past six months... And about three months ago... Ann started throwing up everywhere..." Brent's face went white and he rubbed his face. Pierson just kept saying "no" over and over. Andrew couldn't believe what has happening and Sofie was just super surprised. "She's pregnant." The whole squad reacted in unison. "WHAT?!?!" Lexi R scrunched her nose. "You can't be serious..." "No, I believe it is... She came to visit us last month and she was only about an inch or two smaller then she is now." Pierson sighed. "Look guys I'm really sorry ok, I screwed up, but... Come on this doesn't change anything between us... Right?" Brent smiled even though he was paled. "Of course not. We're your friends no matter what. Even if you make stupid decisions." "Like pranking you that we're pregnant?" Ann asked nonchalantly. "WHAT?!?!" The squad reacted again. "It's a prank!" Jeremy laughed, and Ann pulled off the belly. "I should have known it was a prank the second you guys said you were dating." "Oh no that's not a prank." Jeremy said seriously. "Wait what?" Ben said. "We have been dating the past six months. We're just not that serious yet. We're not pregnant." Ann smiled. Pierson walked up to Ann and put her hands on her shoulders. "Looks like I have to give up my crown as Prank Queen." "Don't worry I'll take good care of it." Ann laughed. "I still don't believe you guys are dating." Lexi R said pointing between the two.
"Want us to prove it?" Jeremy asked. "Yeah prove it." Ben said. Ann smiled, putting her hands around Jeremy's neck, and he placed his around her waist and placed a gentle sweet kiss on her lips. Sending the whole squad into a fit. "I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend. I'm sorry you're stuck with me." "Awww Jeremy baby I'm not stuck with you, I wouldn't want anyone else in the whole world." "Not even Andrew?" "....well ..." He rolled his eyes knowing she was playing. "I love you too." He kissed her forehead. "Love you more."

(This was so weird I'm sorry 😫😫 part 2?)