Gally (The maze Runner)

(A/N, this story is rated 17+, please do not read if you are younger. Contains sexual content, descriptive scenes, and some disturbing topics including violence, and abortion. This story is also over 1,200 words)

Grace gasped as the cage began to roll upwards. Theresa, the girl she was supposed to put in the maze was beside her, still unconscious from the serum W.C.K.D used on people before they were put in the maze. She was worried. She knew W.C.K.D could see inside the maze. And she hadn't taken the serum. She remembered everything. She wasn't supposed to be there. But she knew it was worth the daunting risk that was obviously unavoidable.

Four years prior

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Grace's body surged in pleasure. "Oh my gosh." Gally was positioned on top of her, panting. "That was ... Great." He smiled "Oh my gosh, what if they find out?" "Who?" Grace slapped his arm. "Thomas and Theresa! Gally, they told us this project was important and not to get distracted!" He laughed. "I'm sorry, it's obvious that neither of them have seen your breasts." Grace shook her head. "I don't know whether to slap you or kiss you." "Well, I know I'd enjoy the second option." He laughed again, now laying beside her. "You're just so beautiful, and wonderful. How can I not get distracted? How can I just sit here and not give you orgasms and not make you happy?" She rolled her eyes. "I feel really appreciated thanks to that eye roll." He said sarcastically. She put a hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry, I do appreciate you. I do care. I'm just worried about us... We don't know if they'll put us in the same maze if they find out..." She sighed. "I'm just paranoid I guess." He nodded. "I get it." The two began to cuddle, thinking about what was to come... But neither of them could imagine what would happen next.

Six months later

"What?!" "I thought you said no one got pregnant on their first time!!" "They don't! You can't! It must be a false positive!" Gally stormed out of the bathroom angrily. "Gally ..." She walked to him and rubbed his back. "I thought... I thought you'd be happy. Otherwise I wouldn't have told you. I know that we're young... I know we're about to go into the maze. But I'm about to have a baby. Our baby... This is special. Its not ideal. But Gally, I..." She began to sob. He turned around to face her, tears already pouring down his face. "I know... I know. I'm just scared of what they'll do to you. If they find out."  He pulled her into a hug. "I love you. And I want to have a family with you, I'm just scared." He kissed her forehead. "I'm just sacred." His voice could barely be heard. "I know. I am too." She pressed her lips against his cheek. The door was knocked upon. "Gally, we need you to come up to the preparation room." Theresa smiled at the young couple. "What about Grace?" "She will be sent out the month after you. Don't worry. I have don't everything in my power to keep them from separating you. Although neither of you will remember, but I think it's obvious you belong together." She gave another reassuring smile. "I love you Gally, and I know Theresa is right. Don't worry." He kissed her on the lips before turning to Theresa. "I guess it's about that time." Earning a nod from the young scientist.

Two months later

"You said I would be the next one up there! You said I'd be with Gally!" The violent screams and sobs of Grace echoed to the hallways. her heart was more than broken remembering the promise that was made. She sat, binded in a chair in one of the doctor's offices. The doctor masked with gloves looked at her and said "Yes, well, that was before we knew you were pregnant. Now before you can go into maze, the child will have to be aborted, and you will no longer be sent into the maze with Gally." He pressed the needle into her arm. "YOU CANT DO THIS!!" She screamed. "I don't want to. But I must. Or I loose the family I already have. Even if we let you keep the child. You wouldn't remember who's it is. Nor who you are. It's pointless to be so hateful. By tomorrow you'll forget this even happened." The drugs began to take affect, and her vision blurred. "I'll never forget. I swear this to you." Her nails dug into his arm. "And W.C.K.D will learn that you can't just kill innocent people for some misguided hope to a virus that there's no cure for." She gritted her teeth. "I will find Gally, and I will tell him the reality of the world. And the truth behind W.C.K.D."

Present day

It had been years since Grace had convinced W.C.K.D's leaders to make her a scientist instead of putting her in a maze. With the virus spreading faster, Thomas agreed to go into the maze on the theory that his mind would eventually remember the creation of the maze, therefore causing a small group of survivors to escape. But things are going slower then planned. So they decided it was time to send in Theresa. And Theresa and Grace decided it was time for her and Gally to be together again. As the box continued upwards Grace prayed Gally would remember her. In both hers and Theresa's pockets were serums to help the memories restore. But she was unsure as to what memories would be back. This was a new serum. Not tested. Soon the sun, well, digital sun, rather, beat down on her face. "This shouldn't be happening!!! This is all Thomas' fault!" Grace's heart stopped when she heard the voice, Gally.
"What do you see Newt?" Another voice spoke. The cage opened, revealing Newt, subject A6. "It's two girls. One is awake... The other... Looks like she's dead...?"  It was then that Grace's heart began racing. Gally appeared. They made eye contact, and he pressed his temples falling backwards, breathing hard. Grace leaped out of the cage. "Oh my gosh Gally are you ok???" His face went from confused to shocked. "You... Know me?" She nodded, trying to withhold herself from crying. "What's your name?" "Grace." "You remember that too?" She nodded, slightly saddened he didn't remember her, but also not surprised. "Normally there's only-" "One person every month, yeah... I know." He furrowed his brow. Grace stood and looked at each of the boys, calling them by name. "Listen, I'm not suppose to be here, so expect trouble." With all the confusion the crowd dispersed, and Newt, Gally, and Thomas were called to see Alby. Grace tagged along, but Theresa was still not conscious. "He was -" "Stung by a griever, yes I know, Theresa has the antidote." The boys looked at her. "Listen just, get prepared for a big attack will ya?" Newt nodded, Gally grabbed ahold of her though before she could leave. "Who are you to me?" Grace stood in silence looking him deeply in the eyes. Realization washed over him. "We were.... We loved each other, didn't we?" She nodded. "I was pregnant when they took you." She said solemnly. "What?" He was breathless. "But they killed her. And broke a lot of promises, and hurt innocent people... Gally promise me you'll leave with Thomas, and you'll help me fight these people." "I... I'll try." She planted a kiss on his cheek, leaving him to his own thoughts.

Part two just to see who gets hooked 😜😘 hope you enjoy