Niall Horan Request

(request from julz-bball so hope you enjoy, I love writing your wonderful requests!!!)

Hi, my name is Y/N Styles. That's right, I'm Harry's younger sister. I haven't seen Harry since I was 13. (That was 6 years ago) when he left to go start his band. He didn't become famous untill a bit ago though. His band One Direction, was known as the biggest group of heartthrobs ever to have lived. Or at least thats what mom said. Right now I'm sitting on a bench on my college campus...

//3rd person p.o.v//

Y/n jumped as her phone buzzed in her pocket. She opened the screen to reveal a text from her mother.

"Dinner is almost done, be here in 15."

She texted back

Can't wait, I can almost smell it from here  :)

So she urged herself up, and began her walk back to the house, continuing to think about her brothers band. She had met Niall when she was younger, but hadn't really talked to him. She smiled thinking about him. He was very attractive, and she loved his voice. They were the same age as well, and Y/n had a tendency to call it fate. By this time she was now at her front door, walking in to find her brother in the way. "Harry!!!" She screamed, smiling. "You're home!" "I am, and I hope you don't mind, I brought a few friends." He motioned behind him, where the rest of the band stood. Including Niall, who had gotten even more handsome that she thought. "Hi everyone!" She smiled, giving handshakes and hugs. "Y/n darling will you help me set the table?" Her mom called. "Yes'm" she excused herself and walked into the kitchen, before turning to her mom and taking the opportunity to freak out. She tried to conceal her screaming, by covering her mouth with her hand, to no avail. "Come come, we have a lot of mouths to fed, you can fangirl later dear." This caused Y/n to laugh. "Sorry mom."

Dinner was awkward, the boys tended to talk over each other and all y/n could do was stare at Niall. "Y/n pass the salt." Harry asked. "Y/n? Hello???" "Oh! Sorry here..." She blushed and asked be excused, and took to her solitude in her room.

"Y/n what are you doing??!? The love of your life is out there and you're acting like a little girl! Get back out there you idiot!!!" Y/n thought to herself. , She worked up her courage (which took her a bit longer then she expected) and walked back downstairs, where the boys were about to leave. "You guys are leaving already?" Y/n said, sounding distraught. "I was hoping I could stay a bit longer..." Niall said to Harry. "Sure." The rest went to the hotel they were staying at and Harry suggested they watch a movie.  Niall chose Highschool Musical, one of Y/ns favorites. She sat in the middle of the two boys.

About half way through the movie Harry stood up and announced he was going to bed. "Feel free to finish the movie, and sleep on the couch if you want." Harry said to Niall. "Thanks mate I appreciate it." Harry nodded and went upstairs.
"So..." Niall turned the TV down. "So...?" Y/n face was bright red. "Tell me about yourself, it's been a while since Ive seen you." She nodded. "I heard you're going to college." "Yeah I am." "Got a boyfriend?" "Nope..."

The conversation went on for an hour or so, full of laughter and memories. "You know, Harry, always tells us funny stories about you while we're on tour. They always cheer us up. And it's just got me thinking about you a lot lately." He pulled a picture out of his wallet. "Remember this?" He asked. She gasped, then groaned dramaticlly. "No no no noooo you do NOT carry this around with you everywhere!" "Yes I do!" He snatched the picture back and stuck out his tongue at the girl. "That is so embarrassing!" She laughed. "I had pigtails!" "I had frosted tips!!" This caused he to laugh harder. "You know... All this time I've been dreaming about you, and ... Well tonight I remembered that you're really a fun person to be around. I vibe with you... I think you're pretty... And I was wondering... If you liked me back." She was shocked. Floored. SHOOKETH. "I've liked you for a long time Niall..." She blushed. "You have? Then would you consider being my girlfriend?" "YES! I mean- sure!" She giggled
"Wait till harry hears.' she ran upstairs, Niall trailing behind her. She jumped on Harry's bed. "Harry! Harry! Niall asked me to be his girlfriend!!!" Harry opened his eyes and looked at Niall. "You hurt her. I hurt you." He rolled back over and fell back to sleep. "He took that better then I expected." Niall laughed, but was interrupted by a peck on the lips from Y/n, causing him to practically melt on the inside.

//The end~
(Hope you enjoyed!)