Jealous- several imagines

Tom Holland:
My cup shook as I angrily squeezed it, trying to refrain from screaming. The muscular biker stood next to Y/N making her laugh and smile. Putting a hand on her shoulder as they laughed. I couldn't take much more of it. Shes my girlfriend. It was as if he was challenging me. I walked over trying to act calm, putting a protective arm around her shoulder and kissing her on the cheek when I got to her. "Hello love. Who's your friend?" She smiled kissing me back. "This is Jack, he's a bodybuilder, he was telling me that he was watching my YouTube tutorials. " "So you're taking one of her classes?" I asked him. "Yeah she's got some good tips that worked!" "Awesome. Well, I've got to take her, sorry to inform you... But it was a pleasure meeting you Jack." I shook his hand and pulled her with me. "Well someone was jealous." "I have a right to be jealous love." She rolled her eyes but smiled. "I love you, you know that right?" "Yes I know that." "Alright then." She slapped my backside. "Hey!!!" She laughed at me. 

Dylan O'Brien:

I watched Tyler Posey dance with Y/N. He knew I've had a crush on her since we started working together. Anger flowed through my veins. "He Y/N, Tyler." His smile dropped. "Oh, hey Dylan..." He looked at the ground. "Hi Dylan!" Y/n on the other hand was effervescent as ever. She hugged me. "You look good today!" She smiled pulling away slightly. "thanks Y/n." I was still eyeing Tyler. "Um... Am I missing something here?" You could practically see the sweat drop form over her brow, nervously concerned. "Dylan has a crush on you-" Tyler blurted out. "DUDE!!!" Dylan face palmed. "Oh .... And I asked Tyler to show me how to dance.... So... You were jealous?" She asked. "You bet he was! He walked over here with a face so red you should've -" "TYLER!!!" Dylan gritted his teeth. "Well, look at the time, I forgot I have to go... Get my shoes fixed. Bye !" He walked away. "Well, that was one way of answering my question." Y/n laughed. "Um... Yeah..." She put a hand in his. "Do you like coffee? I know a great coffee shop right around the corner." She began walking. He smiled looking at their hands. "Id love that."

Will Poulter

Y/n stood on the set of "The Silver Chair"   Sighing to herself. Her boyfriend, Will Poulter was pushing Ben Barnes around, after Ben offered to get her a drink. Y/n knew he didn't mean it any other way then, he saw she was thirty and obviously needed something to drink, so he was being a good friend. But Will was very protective over her.
"Will. Will. WILL!!!" She shouted, getting his attention for a moment. "You can be so stupid sometimes. Do you know that?" His face dropped. She pulled the two men away from each other, pushing Ben by his face for more dramatic affect. "I love you. You love me. Why do you think I'd feel the need to be with someone else?" "I can't help it love... You're just so sexy, and beautiful and I wouldn't blame any guy for finding you attractive, sometimes I just worry you'll find someone more attractive then me." "Darling, there is not a man on the planet earth that matches my crazy like you." "So you'd be into an alien then?" She playfully smacked his arm. "You know what I mean." He pulled her in. "Of course I do. Just figured I'd make you a bit more crazy just to ensure that last statment though." She smiled and pecked his lips. "Excuse me while I go throw up." Ben said walking away, causing the couple to share a laugh. Pressing their foreheads together. "You're hot when your jealous not going to lie." Y/n bit her lip. "You're even hotter, because you'd do aliens." He snarfed, but she just stared at him unamused.

Dr. Michal Varskavisk (I apologise I believe I misspelled that)

The punching bag swung in the air, after the left hook Mike accomplished. "Mike, man are you ok?" His trainer looked at him concerned. "She was talking to a guy on the phone last night. I overheard but she doesn't know. She was laughing. And they were talking about kinks." He jabbed the innocent punching bag repeatedly. "Oh ...." The trainer nodded. "Who the heck was she talking to??? She doesn't go on social media, she only has one ex and they hate each other- so I'm very confused here-"
He did a Chuck Norris kick and the punching back went flying against the ceiling again. "Maybe you should just talk to her man... You never know, it could've been one of her girls you know?" Mike took off his boxing gloves and nodded. "Alright I'm going to go talk to her right now." The trainer nodded back, patting his back on the way out.

When he arrived at her apartment he knocked on her door. "Y/n??" She opened the door and held a finger to her lips, pointing to the phone against her ear. "Right, but how would that even work? Does she even like that kind of stuff?" "Who is that?" He asked, earning a hand from y/n to shush him. "All I'm saying is that you've been together twenty five years. Your son is coming over to spend the weekend with me, and you'll be alone in the house, so why not experiment with stuff you havent yet? You never know if theres some sort of hidden kink." She made a face of 'obviously' and walked into the kitchen, Mike following behind. "Ew no stop don't go into detail, yesterday the comment about the v-line was funny, but thats just gross man-" she shook her head. "Alright, I love you. Yeah talk to you Saturday." She put the phone down and looked at Mike who's face was red in anger. "Who. Was. That?" "My uncle... You know the one I told you is like a father, older brother and a best friend all at once?" His facial expression lightened. "Why were you talking about kinks????" "His son, my cousin whom I used to baby sit, is coming to visit me on Saturday, so he and his wife, well, they haven't... Done it since he was born and hes 18 ... So they getting it." She smiled. "I feel so dumb." "Don't be. Were you boxing your jealousy out?" "How could you tell." "Bae you know your sexy body cover in sweat is one of my turn ons..." She gave him a look. "Oh, is it?" He acted oblivious. "Mhm. And it just so happens I have tomorrow off..." He walked up to her and planted a kiss on her lips. "That's funny so do I..." "Almost as if I planned it... Huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "I love you." He picked her up. "I love you too..