Imagine Will Poulter

Imagine Will thinking you liked Dylan because you hug all the time but Dylan is actually your cousin.

---

Marie lunged herself into her cousin, Dylan O'brien. This was the third blind date to stand her up. She sighed as she wiped her tears. Trying not to pay attention to the fact that the rest of the Maze Runner cast was now staring at her. "Dylan is something wrong with me? I mean... They don't even know what I look like and they stay away. No offense but you think by now, with the last name 'O'brien' would be something to jump at." Dylan laughed slightly. "There's nothing wrong with you cus. Maybe you should let me set you up now.... Instead of the app you're using...?" Marie smiled. "Yeah... I think I'll take you up on that. I'm free next Friday." Dylan smiled back. "Will do." Marie walked back to her apartment and stayed there for the rest of the day.

-----

"Hey, Dyl-" Will's thick british accent sounded through the trailer. "Yeah Will?" "Um... I thought you and Marie... We're a thing... Then she said you share a last name... Then she said she doesn't think people and to date her then you called her your cousin and now I'm very confused." Dylan laughed. "She's my cousin. My uncle's daughter. Why?" "Well. She said she's free Friday... So am ... I... As it happens..." "As it happens..." Dylan smiled. "Alright I'll let her know this blind date won't stand her up. Where do you want to meet her." "Uh... Her favorite place." "K. I'll text you the location." "Thanks Dyl." "Yeah. Oh and Will?" "Yeah?" "Treat her right... Or you know, you gotta face me." Will laughed. "Yeah man. I got you."

-----
*Friday*

Marie sat outside of the taco bell near her apartment. It was a strange place to have a first date. But, Dylan said that he wanted to meet at her favorite food place. So. There she stood waiting, when she saw Will, one of the other Maze Runner cast. "Oh, hey Will! I've never seen you around here before." He nodded. "Well I'm meeting someone...so." "ohhhh cool! That's great! I'm sure they'll be head over heals before the night is over!!!!" She smiled. "Uh... Hopefully..." He blushed. "Well... Are we going to go inside?" "Huh?" "I'm meeting you here... I'm your blind date..." He laughed and put a hand on the back of his head. She face palmed. "I feel SO stupid I'm so sorry... I didn't realize-" "it's ok... Don't worry about it!" He opened the door for her. "Uh... Will?" "Yeah. "Maybe it would be better to go through the drive through and go someplace private... I would like you all to myself tonight. " Will blushed harder. "That sounds wrong now... I mean... I'd like the date better without fangirls..." He laughed now. "Oh! Sure!"

You both ordered and he drove to his "special spot."
A place by the beach, hidden by rocks and trees. "This is Beautiful!" Marie smiled. "It's even more Beautiful with you here." Will smiled.

The rest of the night was full of flirtation and hearts beating quickly.

Marie pondered the night as she lay in her bed with her light off. Will Poulter was in love with her. And dang it felt good. She grabbed her phone and called Dylan

"WHAT THE HECK DYLAN"

"What?!?! What did I do??!? Its 3am cuz!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT SOONER?!?! "

"Do what?!?!"

She hung up and sent him a picture she took of Will. He was looking at the camera, or rather who was taking the picture, with his eyes full of happiness and wonder.

After the picture she sent another text

"😻🥰✨🥺😘🤗🥵"

Dylan soon typed back.

"Oh. Well. I didn't know he liked you. You're welcome. GOODNIGHT!!! ITS FR**KING THREE AM! WE HAVE WORK TOMORROW!!! GO TO SLEEP!!!"

She smiled and laid back down with a big smiled on her face.

Best first date ever