Harry Styles soulmate au

(I have never written a Harry Styles fanfiction/ one shot so please bear with me as I do my best to write this request for Babsthedancer ! I hope you enjoy!) 

Quick A/N this means Holly is singing, this means Harry is singing and this  means both! On with the story!!!

Soulmate. That word had always stuck out to Holly, its been said that when your soulmate sings, you can hear them, even if you're in different parts of the world. She's been hearing hers since she was younger. She used to sing back, but after a time of searching (to no avail) she just ... Stopped. She felt it was hopeless. Whoever her soulmate was, kept singing, and singing, and singing... It made Holly feel bad. He was calling out to her, and she was silent all this time....

Today was Holly's 23rd birthday. Her friends had surprised her with a party. Her 5' frame sat in the corner, shy as could be, untill her best friend drug her into the center of the room, so she could open gifts. "I used to think three was a crowd..." She joked, sending the group into a fit of laughter.  She suddenly felt more nervous then before. Even though she knew everyone, she was a little bit of an introvert.

After she opened her gifts, her friends began to munch of the snacks and cake provided. But Holly snuck outside to her balcony, where she suddenly remembered a song her soulmate used to sing.
She looked up to the heavens and smiled a little, before opening her mouth, letting her angelic voice flow.

Walk in your rainbow paradise (paradise)
Strawberry lipstick state of mind (state of mind)
I get so lost inside your eyes
Would you believe it?
You don't have to say you love me
You don't have to say nothing
You don't have to say you're mine

The words caused tears to flow down Holly's eyes, as she thought about how she had left him in darkness, not knowing if she were alive, not knowing if she just didn't want her soulmate... The tears suddenly flowed harder now, not because of her thoughts, but because of the voice, that soon filled her ears.

Honey (ah)
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey (ah)
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do
You're wonder under summer skies (summer skies)
Brown skin and lemon over ice
Would you believe it?
You don't have to say you love me
I just wanna tell you somethin'
Lately you've been on my mind...

She smiled and sang along.

Honey (ah)
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey (ah)

Oh, honey (ah)
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey (ah)
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do
(Ah)
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey (ah)
Oh, honey
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
oh, honey
(Oh)
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

Holly giggled as she got a silly idea, but she decided to test it out

What's your name? She sang, hoping he could hear her.

My name is Harry, how about yours? He sang back

My name is Holly, and today is my birthday, your the greatest gift I could ever ask for...

Hello Holly, it's nice to know your name, happy birthday, on your special day, I'd like to meet you, I mean if it's ok, after all you are my soulmate...

Come on over, here my address (I have zero ideas for an address 😅) we're having a party, of course you're invited, I cant wait to meet you and finally see your face

Give me five minutes and I'll be over at your place.....

They left their singing conversation there, and Holly stood on her doorstep awaiting her soulmate to arrive. Soon, a limo pulled into her driveway, revealing the person Holly had dreamt about for many years. But she never expected him to be famous, that was for sure. You see, even if your soulmate is a famous singer, it's hard to pinpoint who that person is, especially when you hear that person so often.
"Harry Styles?!?! " Holly gasped. "Oh my gosh~ "
"You must be Holly?" She nodded, smiling. "Happy birthday darling, it's so good to finally meet you." Her smile widened. "You're even more gorgeous in person!" This caused Harry to laugh. "Not as gorgeous as you." He put their foreheads together, and took her hand. "Care to introduce me to your friends?" She nodded. "Of course!"

She couldn't help but be happy. Immensely happy. How many people could say their soulmate was Harry Styles? Oh yeah...
Just her 💕

(So hope you enjoyed!!! And thank you guys so much for 1k reads!!!!)