Request Neville Longbottom

(This request is for JulzLovDraco4Eva I hope you like it)

Y/N is a Griffindor, she, Seamus, Dean and Neville have been friends since first year. The beginning of our one shot takes place in fifth year, after the friends join Dumbledore's army

_____________________________

Y/N walked around the room of requirement, smiling at her friends as they left one by one. Harry, Hermione and Ron normally stayed later then everyone else, but with Neville staring at the picture of his parents taped to the only mirror in the room, they figured he would rather talk to a closer friend. For as long as Y/N could remember, she had developed feelings for her dear friend. He was shy yes, but she could see the bravery in his eyes. She walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder, looking at the picture he had been staring at for the past few moments. "Who are they?" She asked softly. He laid a hand over the one she had placed on his shoulder, as if silently thanking her for the comfort. "They were my parents." "Oh ..." Y/N furrowed her brow in sympathy. "I've never told anyone what really happened to them." Y/N's grasp got a bit tighter on his shoulder. "I want to tell you though. They were so brave. They were tortured for information. But they never gave in. There was a witch named Bellatrix Lestrange, who killed them after torturing them with the cruciatus curse." A tear left Y/N's eye as he gazed at the photo of his parents. "I don't think I'll ever be that brave. I'm scared Y/N. I'm scared I'll fail them. I'm scared to stand up to her. I heard she wants a collection." Y/N turned Neville to face her. "You listen here Neville. And you listen good. You are the bravest Griffindor I've ever known. You can stand up to her. I know you can. And you'll make your parents proud. I believe in you. Neville you're so strong." She placed their foreheads together. "So strong." She let the tears pour down her face. She flinched a little as he cupped her face. "I don't know what I'd do without you Y/N." He too began to cry. "You help me be brave. You help me be strong. If it weren't for you I'm not even sure I could have created the Patronous charm." "What?" She asked, slightly confused. "The happy thought I was thinking about. It was the day we met. When you helped my find my frog" he laughed slightly, her face still in his hands. She giggled. "He was in my pocket. And he didn't want to come out." He nodded. "That's when I knew we'd be friends." He smiled. "Y/N?" He asked. "Mm?" She replied. "I... I love you. I've loved you for a long time I've just never had enough guts to say it. But I do. I really do." The tears of sympathy soon turned into tears of joy. "Oh Neville, I love you too." The two shared a gentle, sweet kiss. Before laughing once again seeing that the room had given him a bouquet of flowers to give her. He handed them to her. "Thank you." She smiled, before taking his hand in hers. "I suppose we should go now, before Dean and Seamus get suspicious." She booped him on the nose, and began skipping out the door, leaving Neville to trail behind her.

*Time skip*
The battle at Hogwarts

"Y/N!!!!" Neville shouted when he saw his girlfriend running up the many flights of stairs. Her head turned at the sound of his voice. "Come on you've got to get out of here!" He grabbed her arm in an attempt to get her to safety. But she stood her ground. "Neville." She said calmly. "Come on, I've got to get you safe. I've got to get you -" She placed a hand on the side of his face. "No, no I won't let you fight. I can't lose you." He leaned into her palm. "Neville, Darling, I will fight beside you untill the very end. What makes you think that I can live without you any easier then you could without me?" Her eyes were both concerned but also anchored. In a love she had just recently found. And she was not willing to let go of. He looked back at her. Their eyes fought back and forth in a silent war of longing. "Neville!" A voice shook them from their thoughts. "She's here. Bellatrix." Draco, an unlikely friend in the hour of trouble, gave him a look of fear and he approached the couple. "You must hide. She wishes to kill you." Neville looked at Y/N. "I'm sure as bloody hell not leaving you now." She grasped his hand and nodded at Draco. "Thank you Malfoy, we owe you a debt." He nodded in return before running down the stairs once again. "Come now, we'll fight her off together." Y/N told her boyfriend. "What if i-" "I believe in you Neville. And so does everyone else here. And so do they. They believe in you too." The thought of his parents caused a spark to light in the humble boy's heart. "You're right. I can do this." His face sterned. "Because I have you. And I have the memory of parents who loved me." She nodded, and they made their way into the battlefield.

No sooner did the two lovers walk outside was it that several death eaters began attacking. Thankfully they had their friends Dean and Seamus by their sides. Bellatrix standing before them watching intently as the four were being viscosity attacked. They were stunning and killing anything flying. Bellatrix, ready to kill Neville moved closer, not before being pelted with three stunning curses. She mumbled her frustration under her breath before getting a clever idea. She remembered seeing Y/N and Neville on the stairway earlier. So she quickly retreated long enough to tell a few other death eaters her plan.

The unsuspecting group was now covered in a cloud of black smoke which came from the death eaters. Bellatrix, in the storm, grabbed Y/N and put her wand against her neck. Y/N let out a gentle cry, sending the other death eaters away so that the three boys could see that Bellatrix had Y/N.
"No!" Neville cried in anger, tears forming in his eyes. "Come towards me, without your wand, and I will let her go." "No Neville don't, my love-" "Crucio." Bellatrix sang, causing Y/N to scream.
"KILL HER NEVILLE!" Y/N shouted. "Crucio." The blood curdling scream caused several teachers and death eaters to stop fighting and watch. "Bellatrix stop!!!" The anger Neville felt caused the veins in his neck to pop. "Fine I'll... Duck!" He shouted after getting closer, Y/N threw herself to the floor. "Avada Kedavra!!!" Neville waved his wand, and the unsuspecting Bellatrix fell backwards, her dying words were "Curse you Longbottom-" Y/N ran to Neville and hugged him close. "You were so brave." She smiled, though her face bloodied. "Not nearly as brave as you." He gently kissed her forehead. "Are you alright my love?" She nodded hugging him closer. "As long as youre by my side." Dean fake gagged, causing the four to laugh, and giving such a heavy moment, a bit of fresh air.

(I hope you liked it!!!!!!!)