Will Poulter #2

For some reason my last Will Poulter imagine got the most reads of any chapter of this book. The reason being, that like me, y'all are also simps. And that's ok. Have you *looked* at his face lately?

-------------------------------------------

Marie ran to the door as fast as she could as the person on the other side of it was banging loudly. "IM COMING!" She was a tad bit mad, having been interupted from something very important...
Not realizing she had put on the wrong shirt, she opened the door for her cousin, Dylan O'brien.
"Marie what are- EW WHAT THE HECK"   Marie looked down to see instead of putting her own shirt back on, she had grabbed Will's. Well at least she grabbed the right jeans. She rolled her eyes and dumbed her fingers on the door. "Dylan, what do you want?" "Its Thursday Marie, we always hang out on Thursday- remember?" "SHUCK!" "Hey watch your language." He joked. "Will!" She screamed. "Stay there I'll be back in a minute, I don't think you want to come out here in my shirt-" she chuckled at the thought of it. The sexy hunk in her bedroom was six foot tall at least, towering over her, but not by much. However he was also a bit broader too, and she doubted her shirt would even fit over his shoulders. Will walked out anyway, in one of his own shirts, Marie supposed he had brought an extra. She face palmed.  "Who was it?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her waist, not seeing her cousin yet. "Do you have to do that while I'm around?" Dylan asked, coming out of the dining room. "AH!" Will yelped covering your chest with his arms, then jumped in front of you hiding you from Dylan. "I forgot that it's Thursday. On Thursdays, normally, we go shopping early in the morning, come back here, I fix lunch for this lazy shank, and then we watch a movie."
Marie didn't normally cuss, but the Maze Runner alternatives were always a good way to express herself when she was ticked off. Will, would never admit it, but he found it extremely sexy whenever Marie got mad. Her adorable, lovable personality would become feisty and heated. They had been together for almost three months at this point. But Will was already ready to propose. "Yeah, I mean I'm sure Marie doesn't mind if you join us. I sure don't." Dylan smiled, patting Will on the shoulder. He looked at Marie who shrugged. "Guess I'm going then." Will smiled.

///Time skip///

After shopping, well, more like, Will buying Marie a ton of cute outfits... And Marie making Will get a biker outfit... (Picture above)
The three musketeers went back to Marie's place for lunch.

"Can I help you cook Sailor?"
Marie smiled. "Sure Captain, get an apron on." Will smiled back at his girlfriend. "I'm starting to hate myself-" Dylan huffed. "Why? Because you never help me with lunch?" "No, I got you guys together and now I third wheel." Marie rolled her eyes. "Well, I hate to break it to you Dylan, but you're gonna have a hard time getting rid of me." Will said, coming behind Marie to give her a kiss on the neck. "Oh ugh." Dylan made a disgusted face and decided to drink his water. "I don't see why you're so grossed out, concidering you're the one who got us together..." Marie said. "Actually-" "You didn't tell her?" Will asked. "No I kinda figured you would." "What?! No!" "Boys!" They both looked at her. "What am I missing here?" Dylan sighed. "I actually had no intention of getting you a boyfriend because I knew you'd be spending less time with me. But, the day you asked me to look for a blind date for you, Will approached me and asked me to set you guys up... I only said yes because I didn't think you'd like him ..." Marie and Will gasped at Dylan. "You know what this means ... Right Will?" Marie asked her boyfriend. "oh no..." Dylan cringed. "Why Marie, I believe it means that more PDA is in order!" "Will darling you read my mind!" "Nooooo!" Dylan cried as Will pulled Marie closer to him, by putting her hands in her back pockets, then he lifted her up and started kissing all over her face.
"Oh NO!" Dylan acted like he would be sick. "nope. No. I'm leaving." "See you later" the lovers said in unison. Once they heard the door close, Will winked at his girlfriend. "I like getting on his nerves." She smiled. "Me too."

Little did she know, that the real reason Dylan left, was too help Will find the perfect engagement ring....