Chris Hemsworth

I groaned as the traffic stopped again. I was (normally) five minutes away from my house. But, today there was an accident and it had taken me thirty minutes to move less then a fourth of a mile. Beeps and angered screamed filled the already polluted city air. My eye began to twitch, untill I heard a tap on my window. Chris. I unlocked the doors and smiled at him. "Babe what are you doing?" I laughed. "Well, you weren't at home and the traffic was too slow so I figured I'd come find you in the crowd." His charming smile graced his lips. "You're so cheesy." I pushed him, still smiling. "But you know you love me." "Unfortunately, Mr. Hemsworth, I do know that." He scoffed and held a hand over his heart, exaggerating his acting. "How dare you! Tis it so unfortunate that ye would not love me if I were to- publicly proclaim my undying affection for you?" "Oh no. What have I done..." I pinched the bridge of my nose as he rolled down the window and sat on the car door, screaming, "I LOVE (Y/N) AND NOTHING IN THE WORLD CAN CHANGE THAT!!!!" He got back in the car and I glared at him. His smile quickly turned into an expression of worry. "Love... Are you o-" I cut him off by pulling him by the shirt into my lips. I could feel his smile return as the hollers and whistles from the cars around us applauded us. "You're the most lovable, doofus that ever roamed the planet." I rolled my eyes. "Don't forget handsome." He poked me. "Yes yes, very handsome." "(Y/N) you never cease to brighten my day." "Chris, you never cease to make me smile." "I love you." He beamed. "I love you too."
"GET A ROOM!!" shouted one of my neighbors, probably also heading home. "YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT WE ALREADY HAVE ONE!!!" Chris shouted back.

Yep. This dork was alllllll mine.

This is suck a crappy chapter.... Would love some requests!!!!