Miles Teller

(this is the first Miles Teller one shot I'm attempting so please work with me as I try to figure out his verbage)

I sat down on the couch of my best friends trailer. He was working on a new movie with Michael B. Jordan and Zach Efron. It was called "That awkward moment." Miles was great. He's funny. He's witty. And he's hot. But don't tell him I think that.
We went to college together. I'm an actress too, but unfortunately I'm not as big of a deal as Miles. I sat in his trailer awaiting his arrival. I drummed my fingers on my leg and waited for the door to open. It was supposed to be his break time, but when you're on set, sometimes time escapes you. Truth is, Miles didn't even know I was there. Today was his birthday. And I hadn't seen him since the Footloose movie we shot together. I was starting to think he wasn't gonna come, when the door to the trailer swung open revealing... Zach. Who looked at me quizzically. "Who the hell are you?" He asked. I tried to tell him to be quiet but it was too late, Miles was already at the door. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!" He lunged himself at me, causing me to be suffocated by his chest as he hugged me from above. "What are you doing here???!?!" The smile on his face was evident in his voice. "Well it's your birthday dummy, I came to give you your gift!" He got off of me and looked at me with excitement. "What did you get me cupcake?" Miles had this weird thing where he came up with a new nickname for me everytime I saw him. So, this was something I was used to. "Wellllllll. Me. I'm you're birthday gift." I laughed. His face dropped slightly. I started rolling over my sides hurt so bad. "I'm kidding- I'm kidding." I wiped the tears from my eyes. "I brought you this." It was a book full of memories and weird, stupid, ridiculous quotes from our years in college together. His smile was bright and he hugged me again. "thank you." His voice cracked a little. "This is so sweet..." He mumbled as he looked through the photos. Zach looked at me, still confused. "who are you?" He said again. "I'm Miles' best friend from college." "OH MY GOSH YOU'RE THAT (Y/N)!!! I've heard so much about you!" He held out a hand for me to shake. "Nice you meet you Zach." I smiled. "Same to you." A knock startled me. "Miles, are you ready for the best birthday sup-" he stopped mid sentence and looked at me. "who are you?" Zach smiled and whispered to Micheal "she's (y/n)." "OH!! Hi, pleasure to meet you." He nodded. Then he looked at Miles who was still looking through the album. "Well... I don't think he needs my gift then. " Micheal held up a six pack of beer. "Nope. I'm taking y'all out to dinner." "Aw come on, we were gonna play on the X- box. Zach whined. "Ok, fine, I'll just take Miles then ..." Miles nodded vigorously. "Yeah, y-you guys have fun. I haven't seen (y/n) in ages. I'd love to have some one on one time with her." Zach smiled. "Ohhhhh Okay...." He wiggled his eyebrows at Michael. Miles swatted his hands at him. "Go away" he pouted playfully. "Aright." Micheal raised his hands in surrender. "I'm gonna use your dressing room real quick. After I get done you go get changed." She poked his arm. "As in suit and tie my friend." He rolled his eyes. "If I have to" "You have to. The place we're going would probably throw you out if you came in street clothes."
He sighed. "Alright.

(Part 2?)