Imagine Charlie Puth

A/n: IM SORRY I LOVE CHARLIE PUTH OK?!?! THIS DADGUM PICTURE KILLS ME. SO THIS ONE IS SLIGHTLY SMUTTY- NOT REALLY THO. IDK WHY IM IN CAPS BUT OH WELL!

Imagine Charlie Puth trying to make you horny during a photo shoot.

------
"Ok Charlie, give me something sexy." You (the photographer) say. He smirked slightly. "I'll need water. And a cup." You give him a confused look. "Ok..." You wave your assistant over. "I need a bucket of water and a cup." He nodded. "You're not going to be able to resist me." Charlie sang/said. "You seem to sure." You smile teasingly. "I am very confident miss (Y/N)." Normally he called you 'Sunshine'. Kind of a pet name. You would always bring him a cup of coffee, and a bag of donuts every photoshoot. "Why so formal Mr. Puth?" You laugh. "Oh Sunshine, you have no idea what you're in for." His smirk grew wider as your assistant came back. "Bucket of water, cup of air." He joked. You rolled your eyes. "Ok, Angel. Work your magic." He smiled as you used his nickname. He put his jacket over one shoulder. "Throw the water on me." He handed you the bucket. "What?" "Throw it on me." "Ok...." You slung the water on him, and tried to keep your composure as it made his shirt cling to his body. You handed him the cup. "Well?" He took the cup and placed the lip of it in his mouth. "Your turn to work magic Sunshine." You stood on your tippy toes. "Wow." You here yourself mumble. Shoot- hopefully he didn't hear it. But it was obvious he did, as he next spit out the cup, and put his hands on his pants and pulling his shirt up slightly. Just enough for you to see his v line. You gave a frustrated groan. His smirk made it worse. "Told you, doll." You roll your eyes but feel your cheeks redden.

After the photoshoot he approached you again.
"By the way I wanted to tell you... You're pretty hot too, Sunshine." You slug his arm. "Ow!" "I hate you." He put his arm up above your head forcing you against the wall. "You only hate me because I can make you go weak in the knees, just by winking." He smirked as you frowned. "You think you're so sexy. That you're all that.  I've got news for you buddy, you're not even that attractive." You spat. "Hmmmm I think you're lying to me.... And to yourself." "Oh?! And what makes yo-" he leaned down and kissed you. So the 'you' sounded more like 'uuuh' then 'mm...' he pulled back but your lips betrayed you by leaning forward to meet his again. After a few minutes of passionate kissing you both needed air. "See I-" "NOT ANOTHER WORD PUTH."

Hope you liked that one 😝 def not my best work but it was fun to write! 💕