Percy Jackson

I've been watching the movies so I decided to write a imagine

------
Imagine being the daughter of the earth, not of human or of god descent, but still at camp half blood, imagine meeting Percy, and having a connection, earth and water.
------
My name is Autumn I'm the daughter of earth. There was never really any 'parents' in the process of my birthing. Cirion says that the earth split in two, and gave birth to me at camp half blood. I was literally just created. I mean, it's tough. There's no one else like me here. Or at least there wasn't. Until Percy Jackson came. He's the son of Poseidon. He has a connection to water. I think we have a special connection too. I mean earth and water. Come on. The two kinda need each other, right? Annabeth doesn't like me. I think because she sees the connection between Percy and I. Every time our eyes meet, I swear it's like lightning. *POW!* Sparks are flying. Of course it helps that he's so flipping attractive. So is the ocean. So it makes sense to me.

Percy is struggling lately. After he returned the lightning bolt, he's been ... Different... Like he's lost his purpose. I don't know why. But I plan on helping him.
Today.

I walk up to him and his new-found brother. He's a cyclops. I was saddens by the judgment towards him. "Hey Percy!" I smile. "Oh... Hey!" He's always so nervous. I don't know why. It's not like I'm a stranger. "What's up?" I turned to his brother. "Uh.... The sky." He laughed. I giggled. "Oh yeah." Trying not to make him feel stupid. "That was a good answer!" He smiled. "Autumn... What's going on? Is something wrong?" I laughed. "No! I just wanted to help you out today." "How so?" I sighed. "You're having trouble finding your purpose." "Well I mean, yeah." "Come with me. Both of you."

I walked to the lake on the brink of the camp, and jumped in. "What are we doing?" Percy asked. "Just come on!" I smiled. He and his brother followed directions. "What now?" "You're mad because you haven't been able to talk to your dad. I want to show you why. Now, your brother says he talks to your dad quite often... Right?" They both nod. "That's because, Percy, he's a cyclops. Not a human, but a created being, breed." "Oh." "He is connected to the earth as well as water, from birth. Therefore, you have only gained the connection from your father meaning you don't have as much of a connection, but you do have more power. Don't ask me how that works I don't know." He blinked at me. "But -" "but what Percy?" "But when I look at you..." "You feel a connection?" "Yeah..." "Well maybe if we had a better connection, you'd have a better connection with the earth." I smiled. "Like ... How..?" He asked. "I don't know. Perhaps we'll just have to test a few things out." I meant nothing inappropriate by saying so, but apparently, I was not well versed in human vernacular. "Uh... Ok..." He swam towards me. "I'm... I'm gonna kiss you- if that's... If that's ok..." "What's a kiss?" "Uh.." he chuckled. "I.. I'll show you." He placed a hand on my cheek. "Close your eyes." I did as told. I feel something soft touch my lips, I realize, it's his own lips. It was gentle, but full of passion. The water beneath us rumbled in happiness, as the birds and the frogs began to chirp. He pulled back. "Seems like I'm not the only one who enjoyed that-" he smiled, suddenly becoming more confident. "No, you weren't." I smiled back.

"Percy. You have found your soul mate. Your betrothed. She is mother nature. The being Nature created to take care of it. You have a special connection. Pursue that Percy, and you will find your purpose."

Percy nodded. "Yes sir."

"Autumn... We asked him to be made for you. You two are betrothed. To be wed, when you are ready. Multiply darling mother, your seed will surely be blessed."

"Yes darling earth..." I touch the water.

"Well this certainly was informative." Percy's brother, whom we had forgotten was there, said, blushing as red as a fire flower. Percy laughed. "Sure was."  He took my hand. "My lady-" I nod. "Thank you good sir."

(Lmk if y'all would like a part two.)