Chapter 6 - Giving a teacher a heart attack - maybe?

A/N - If the conversation starts in ancient greek, the rest of the convo will also be in ancient greek, until someone says ' "xxx" replied in english', or something similar. Basically until it says they switch back to english.

Everyone went quiet. Everyone. Even the students at the back who Annabeth could tell would not usually shut up to drive teachers up the wall. Annabeth was rather amused, not realising Percy had such a reputation at school, but she schooled her features to not display any emotions so she could see where this would go.

"What do you mean Percy's back?" Someone shouted.

"I mean he's sitting in his tutor room! He has a new grey streak in his hair, like the first year he came, and he looks ​ripped. ​Someone overheard him explaining where he went!" The girl announced, pausing for suspense. Annabeth was struggling not to burst out laughing, biting her lip and covering her hand with her mouth to hide her smile. "He got injured and had AMNESIA!"

"Amnesia?!" Someone scoffed.

"Yep! He was staying with family and something happened with his aunt. He got injured and got some sort of injury trauma!" The girl revealed. Annabeth raised her eyebrows, ​Not a bad cover story Seaweed Brain. And he got the trauma bit right! Maybe slightly underwhelmed it though.

"I don't believe you!" A boy shouted from the back, "Why didn't anyone see him?"

"You can go see him! His tutor room is E3!" 

Annabeth was mildly disappointed she wasn't in the same class as him, but she knew she would have a few classes together - ancient greek/classics for one.

Half the class rushed up and started towards the door, Aliyah one of them. This time Annabeth couldn't contain her snort at Percy's apparent fanbase, which he somehow forgot to mention. 

To be fair to him, he probably didn't even realise that most of the school was obsessed with him, he was the same with people at camp. Almost as soon as they got to the door, the teacher walked into the room, almost getting stampeded over with a herd of students.

"Alright! Back to your seats! It's time to register!" The teacher shouted. She waited until everyone was calmer and back in their seats before carrying on. "My name is Ms Jones, I'm going to be your form tutor for the rest of the year. Every morning please make your way to this classroom, then I will register you, give you school notices and such before letting you go to your lessons!" 

She then pulled out a computer and started reading names off and marking everyone present. "Well, that was very efficient, thank you, and now you have a few minutes until your first lesson! Go talk to people!"

Everyone immediately started talking, people who had actually not seen Percy, claiming that he came up to them and said hi. Annabeth looked to Charlie, who was looking just as amused as her, and caught her eye as they chuckled quietly. 

Aliyah's twists swung around her violently, the metal rings on them catching the sun and flashing into Annabeths eye as she suddenly turned to face Annabeth.

"We were talking about how you know Percy weren't we?" She said, focusing on Annabeth's reaction. "You weren't just saying that were you? That's what a lot of the girls do, some of the boys as well," Her eyes narrowed jokingly, pretending to scan her up and down with her eyes. "You don't seem like you would do that, though. You seem like a very down to earth person. Hey, you also have a grey streak,"

"No, uh, I do actually know him. We got the grey streak together, it's a long story. Why does everyone act like this?" Annabeth inquired, motioning to the excited chatter still happening around them.