Ready...Set.....

*Sherlock's P.O.V.*

"Still nothing?" John's voice echoed in my head again. I have lost count on how many times he asked this question, wanting to receive a different answer, but it's been the same for the past few hours.

I shake my head no which disappointed him again.

Y/N and Moriarty are still missing. Authorities were calling it their escape plan, but I know it's not. Y/N should have said something to me, or Mycroft, or especially to Declan. We're all clueless as to where she could have disappeared to.

"Declan, you have your way of contacting him, right?" I asked the kid who looked as worried as John is.

"Yes, but I'm not getting through. He hasn't told me anything as well. I really think this isn't their doing. Someone else took them," he stated.

"Moriarty had provoked a lot of his colleagues by dropping a lot of names and evidence. It's not impossible that whoever did this might be one of those people," I deduced.

"Which means they're in trouble," John commented.

"They always are, John. I'm sure they will turn up eventually. Let's just hope they haven't met their match," I told them.

John sighed in defeat while Declan was still on the edge of his seat. His thoughts are obviously disorganized and I can tell he's worried about his parents. Y/N had successfully taught this boy to not let worry take over, but the current circumstance is probably too much for him to handle. He is still a kid after all and right now, he wants to know their well-being.

Silence dominated the flat for a while, but was broken with a soft knock on the door, "There's no one here," I said, already annoyed that someone is at the door.

"Sherlock, dear, I'm sorry, I know you told me to not disturb you today, but a lady was insisting to talk to you. She says it's urgent and you requested her presence," Mrs. Hudson explained the moment she opened the door.

I stared at her quizzically. I haven't been talking to anyone for the past few days so it's impossible for someone to come due to my request. John and Declan looked at me in confusion too.

"Let her in," I said as my interest was piqued.

Mrs. Hudson gestured to someone outside and the person who walked inside the flat was the person I expected least to see.

"Hi, Sherlock," Eurus, under another disguise of hers greeted me. This time she was using a long blonde hair. Her clothes and style looked so formal - she's portraying a teacher this time.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hudson...also...would you be a dear and go to the grocery for a while to get some tea. We're currently out of it. Get one of each type they have...in fact, make it two of each type. Credit it to Mycroft. Go now, please," I told Mrs. Hudson without breaking eye contact with Eurus.

Mrs. Hudson sighed loudly. I know she wanted to say her tagline but chose not to this time. She must have felt the sudden thick tension in the air. Thankfully, she left after my instructions. I did want John and Declan to go with her, but something stopped me from doing so. I know they wouldn't leave me alone either.

"Hello...sister," I said. John and Declan were taken back as I am.

"Don't worry. I'm not here to cause chaos," she stated, her gaze going to Declan, "Is Mycroft here?" she asked.

"This isn't his home and even if it is, you know he's rarely home," I answered, "What brings you here?" I kept my calm demeanor but remained on top of my senses. I know how Eurus manipulates things and I can't let my guard down, especially when I have John and Declan with me.