Apple Of The Eye {Flashback Chapter}

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

I hate that I have a low tolerance to pain, oh, I hate that fact right now. I finally arrived at this place, maybe one of Moriarty's hideout, and it's a freaking mansion in the middle of nowhere. I honestly don't know where this is exactly, but I'm here and I just have to be thankful for that part. I got in, he noticed me and he already hurt me. Guess it's really going to be a loooong journey.

I was with this escort, of course, Moriarty will not waste his time to escort me here. He just ordered this man to get me here. Well, I really need time on my own too so it's all good on me.

"This will be your room. You are not allowed to go anywhere as per Mr. Moriarty. Wait in here until he gives you an order. You can find anything you need in here. There's food, bathroom, bed. Don't do anything stupid, miss. You'll be long dead before you can even say his name if you do so." The man advised before leaving and locking me in this huge bedroom.

I must say, this is elegant, I can honestly enjoy myself while being in here, but of course, I need to focus on what I'm doing. But, first things first, I need to fix this wound of mine which is still bleeding like there's no tomorrow. I hurried to the bathroom and took my shirt off, I'm glad I'm still alive even after loosing so much blood because of this fucking wound. Moriarty isn't playing around, this is a deep incision...spelling out his initials! That twisted bastard! I just washed it off, trying not to scream from the pain, and again I hate having low tolerance to it. After washing the blood off, I can really see his initials there. I can't believed he marked me with his initials, well, I can never hide this to my brother, Sherlock.

I put some medicines and creams to it before leaving it alone. I just wish it'll hurt less faster because I know this pain galore is just starting. I changed my clothes to some clothes available inside the bathroom, it's honestly all comfortable and already my size. After that, I walked out of the bathroom and go around the bedroom itself. 

It has a big window inside, of course, sealed and bullet-proof. It's also strong enough that maybe only a grenade can break this off the wall. The room had one queen-sized bed, a television, a huge cabinet and a table. It really looks fancy but being here really makes me feel like I'm in for a business. I walked over to the drawers and cabinets and all I'm seeing are clothes, different kinds. There were casual to formal and all are for girls with my size. I feel like I'm already expected in here.

I looked around once more, trying to find a hint of a hidden camera around, but it doesn't matter. I know there's no such thing as privacy in here so I better just keep my show up the whole time I'm here. I finally settled down and sat on the edge of the bed, I'm finally here and from this moment everything is impromptu...no more solid plans. I just have to work out every single task he gives me. No way of communicating my brothers or anyone outside from now on, or else I'm a dead meat.

I let myself collapse on my back on the bed, I'm honestly feeling tired and sleepy. I just laid in there, contemplating on what the fuck I am doing. 

Just a 19-year-old girl...staying in a luxurious hideout of the one and only psychopathic consulting criminal in the whole world and which is also the nemesis of her brother...lovely and normal, isn't it?

I sighed and laughed at the thought. Maybe...just maybe...the last name 'Holmes'  just really brings out the exciting things in life.

-------------------

*Jim's P.O.V.*

That girl really got my attention and I can't believe that I was the one who's doing a background check on her. Usually, I just give this work to my men so I can be sure that people I'm getting is worth my time, or else they are as good as a dead man who's six feet under the ground.