Miss You

*Jim's P.O.V.*

"James, she has arrived in England. Her plane landed minutes ago. She is probably headed to Baker Street now," Sebastian told me while I was inside I'm office and I couldn't hide the smirk that appeared on my face the moment I heard it.

Y/N Holmes...the one person that got to me and almost got away with it. She's possibly one of the best people I worked with next to Sebastian. For someone being a double spy, I never have doubted her, she was always at the top of my list, she has done some extraordinary things for me - Have killed many for the sake of playing with Sherlock Holmes. And now I found out that she's a little pesky spy...and more to that is that she is Sherlock's foster sister.

I couldn't even explain the kind of anger I felt when I found out she was lying, that all of it was just a play. I hated the mere fact that I...James Moriarty...was fooled by that girl. But then again, she's a Holmes, and that might have explained her extraordinary skills. Besides, it's always them who can be equal to me and likes to play games. But of course, I'll always be the winner.

Mr. goody two shoes Sherlock Holmes thought he managed to vaporize all of my puppets and connections, what he doesn't know that it was all a big plan to give him the final problem. But then this situation came up, a younger sister that happened to have fooled me. And I think that made everything exciting, now there's two of them I need to play with.

"Just keep an eye on her from now. Surely, they will use her as a bait to get me, what they don't know is I'm using her as a bait for them too," I said confidently and Sebastian nodded at me.

I honestly want to see Y/N again. I want to see her for who she really is, I think it'll be so much fun just like while playing with Sherlock.

A girl with another extraordinary intelligence...this will be one hell of a game. And honestly, I would kill to have her on my team again.

----------------

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

Library...We're currently in front of a huge library near Baker Street since Sherlock was assuming here is where the tragedy will strike next. Well, apparently there's this series of fires happening around the area. Everything about it seemed so random instead of one thing, which is the arsonist's signature - he always leaves a statue of a tiger behind. So far there are no casualties that these fires caused, but surely there's a story behind this destruction and Sherlock said we can find it if we find the next place to be burned first -- and here we are now.

"Search for any clues or evidence," Sherlock said.

"What exactly are we searching for again, Sherlock?" John asked him and I was about to ask the same thing too.

"This is a huge place, we have no idea how this connects to the other fires. Besides the first four fires are houses, how did we end up in a library?" I asked him. To be honest, I am not good as Sherlock when it comes to these deductions. I'm only more of a help when he needs to distinguish if someone is lying or not and that's it. He also relies on me when we need to get away with something.

"It's not the building itself, it's the pattern it is making on the map," Sherlock said and he pulled out a map. He marked the places where the fires had been and it shows the edges of a cross. Two fires at the same vertical line and two fires at the same horizontal line. It was just dots and the only thing missing is the center that would connect all dots and the place on that exact spot is this library. 

"A cross?" I asked.

"No, it's the letter 'T'. Tiger. It's obvious, I honestly thought you'll both get it. It's obvious!" Sherlock said in his eyebrows meeting again.