Playmates

A/N: Looooong chapter ahead. Hope you guys are staying safe!

Just stream Sherlock and stay at home! 💕

*John's P.O.V.*

"We have successfully landed. I don't think they suspect anything. Just hold on to your IDs and you'll be inside in no time. Just give me your go signal, Ms. Adler," I heard the pilot's voice from my small earpiece the moment the plane has stopped moving.

"Okay. Follow the procedures, we're ready to go down," Irene answered back as the three of us unbuckled from out seats.

It's only been 6 hours since Y/N has woken up, but we're already up on our feet and here for  the war. She wasn't reluctant to do this immediately and Irene wanted to do this as soon as possible too so here we are.

"Let's go over the plan again. Irene and I are disguised as doctors that Eurus ordered and we'll attend to anything tasked to us the moment we go down here. Y/N, you will be in charge of the security cameras, do anything to get to them, alter them and notify us as soon as you did that. We'll find Sherlock and Mycroft immediately," I stated as the two of them stare at me while nodding. Honestly, I look like I'm the most nervous in here, "Just focus on the mission at hand. We go in, we get Sherlock and Mycroft, and then we all get out."

Irene hummed in agreement while Y/N turned away to prepare her equipment. I'm not really sure how this is about to go down, but it's too late to back down now.

I just hope we all escape this island safe and sound.

-----

"I'm not sure if I'm going to believe that it's this easy to do this or Eurus just doesn't expect more people visiting her." I whispered to Irene.

We're already inside this small, but fully-equipped clinic inside the half-wrecked building. It was a child's play to get here - our disguises work, the IDs work, and nobody raised an eyebrow. We now just need to wait for Y/N's go signal so we can get Sherlock and Mycroft out of the building without any trouble.

"I'm thinking of the latter thing, Doctor. She was already shocked with James' show. She also won't be able to think of anyone knowing this place and capable of getting to this place anymore," Irene replied in a whisper too.

The two of us are just pretending to be busy, checking all the equipment and tasks to be done at the moment. As I was examining the blood storage area, I noticed that one row of the bags are empty.

"There's a lot of blood missing. Looks like someone needed a transfusion," I murmured.

"What blood type?" I suddenly heard Y/N said from the earpiece. I looked closer at the storage.

"AB negative. It's not your brothers' blood type," I said in relief, but I somehow felt Y/N tense up on the other line.

I was about to ask her if everything was fine when suddenly, the door to the clinic burst open. Two other doctors walked in.

"Great, you're finally here," the female doctor said as she walked towards me then handed me a clipboard, "We've done our part of the day. The brothers are yours. All instructions are in there. No questions asked. You don't want to end up like the first batch of doctors," she continued and I replied with a nod.

"What happened to patient 1?" Irene asked which made me look at her. Seems like the other doctor have given her a clipboard too and she already read some of it.

The two doctors laughed at us, "Didn't you hear her? No asking of questions. We don't know shit either. Just do as you're told."

"I'm sorry about Doctor Pulver. We'll get to the checklist immediately," I interrupted.