Epilogue

Y/N's POV:
"Natasha. Pietro. Get up and dressed please everyone will be here soon," Wanda yells down the corridor. After a few minutes, we hear the patter of little feet running down towards our room.
"Mommy! Pietro ran so fast he knocked my books on the floor," Nat whined. I picked her up wiping her tears.
"It's not my fault your books fell off. I was getting ready quickly like Mom said," Pietro argued. Wanda looked at me rolling her eyes.
"Listen you two. I don't want any more arguments today's a special day. We've told both of you no using your powers in the house. Outside that's absolutely fine but not inside. Ok?" They both nod giving me a hug.
"I'm sorry Nat," Pietro apologised.
"It's ok. You can help me wrap a present for Uncle Jordan," Nat bossed dragging Pietro back down the hall.
"You know she gets that bossy side from you," I tease my beautiful wife.
"And he gets that naughty side from you," she responds kissing me gently.

We've been married for 10 years now. Our two twins of terror are 7 years old. When Wanda and I had been married for a year I bought some land on the outskirts of New York in a good school district so we could plan a future away from work. Don't get me wrong we loved our cabin and had done it up beautifully but it was no place to raise children. Sam, Bucky, Peter, Jord and I came out here whenever we could and built the house from scratch. It was pretty perfect actually the day we had finished building and decorating the house Wanda found out she was pregnant. We still work with the Avengers every now and again but we mainly focus on our family. Wanda and I were good with our money investing it to make sure our future was secure. We wanted to give our children the opportunities we didn't get. The best family holidays; a loving home not torn apart by losing their parents and a big extended family who loved them as much as we did.

I looked at her outfit and again I was breathless. Anytime she wore red she had me feeling the same way I did when I saw her in it for the first time.
"You still take my breath away, my love. How lucky am I to be married to the most beautiful woman on the planet?" I say loving her more and more everyday.
"See that's where you're wrong babe. I am. You always make me feel so special. I love you." She says resting her arms on my shoulders gazing into my eyes.
"I love you too. Come on we better go save Pietro from the wrapping disaster. I know Jord loves the kids but I'm not sure he'll appreciate having to unwrap 50 layers of tape," I respond taking her hand as we head to Nat's room to save Jord's present.

Wanda and I had just finished setting up the barbecue when we heard the jet land. Off got Carol, Valkyrie, Sam, Bucky, Peter, Monica and MJ. Sam and Monica left their little girl with his sister for the day so they could take a break. Before we can even get anywhere near them. I feel Pietro sprint past me heading straight for Bucky.
"Uncle Bucky," I hear him shout as he tackles the man in an hug. Bucky was Pietro's favourite because he had a metal arm.
Nat's favourite was Carol cause she always brought her some cool gifts from space. We had to have a space cabinet with all the random things Carol would bring back with her.
"I really hope she hasn't brought anything too big back with her," Wanda says. Almost comedically Carol pulls out a rock the size of a football.
"Oh God. We're gonna need a bigger cabinet," I sigh.

We say hello to everyone making sure they're all in position before Jord arrives. He thinks Charlie, him, mum and dad are just having a meal here with us. He doesn't know we've got a surprise party planned. We hear the car pull up so everyone hides staying quiet. Pietro and Nat run to greet them.
"Happy Birthday Uncle Jordan! Come with us," they say dragging him round the back where we are all waiting.
"Surprise!" Everyone yells. He looks delighted and starts to tear up. So Nat and Pietro gave him a tight hug,

Wanda's POV:
It was so nice to have everyone together again. We try to get us all together at least twice a year. Y/N was in charge of the BBQ she looked cute in her little apron. I hug her from behind giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"You know that apron makes you look cute but sexy at the same time," I whisper in her ear nibbling it a little bit.
"Get a room," Carol shouted walking up to us.
"We're going to need another one with the amount of stuff you bring Nat back from space. I actually think she loves you more than us," I tell her.
"Oh she definitely does and who can blame her I'm perfect," Carol jokes. Causing Y/N and I to both roll our eyes.
"At least she likes to think she is," Valkyrie says from behind her. Nat comes running over to Carol dragging her over to the trampoline to jump with her.
"That is adorable," Valkyrie smiles.
"Would you every want one?" Y/N asks her.
"No I think I like the idea of us being the hot aunts," Valkyrie laughs.
"Having a mini Wanda is bad enough imagine a mini Carol they'd be unbearable," Y/N teases. I smack her on the ass making her smirk.
"You concentrate on your cooking. I'm an absolute delight," I demand pointing at the BBQ.
"Yes you are," she says kissing me quickly smirking. I roll my eyes heading over to see Jord.

"You know if any woman in the world could turn me it would be you," Jord teases me. I roll my eyes.
"Flattery will get you everywhere Jord but we've already got you a present. I apologise in advance for the kid's present to you. There's nothing wrong with the present it's just Natasha wrapped it so you might need a chainsaw to get through all the tape," I apologise to him.
"Honestly this party is present enough. You know when Y/N and I were teenagers she always spoke about the life she wanted when she was older. I'm so glad she got everything she ever dreamed of with you," he says emotionally.
"I am too. You know sometimes I forget I had a life before I met her. Everyday with her is full of love happiness and surprises that I don't have any need to focus on the past. Sometimes I look at her and I'm genuinely terrified by how much I love her. After all this time she can be gone for an hour and my heart still aches. I'm just so lucky to fall in love with her more and more every single day. She's such a good mother too. I mean the kids worship her and I can't blame them. I'm just so glad they're going to have childhood filled with love and happiness," I explain feeling myself start to well up. Jord brings me in for a hug while I recompose myself. I watch Y/N smiling and joking with MJ probably about something ridiculous Peter had done.

Y/N had done a great job with the food. Everyone was enjoying the afternoon. We had a surprise for Jord and Charlie. They got married a few years ago but didn't manage to get away for their honeymoon. They had just bought a Salon back home and all their money had gone into that. Y/N and I had gone back to the Hawaiian resort so much they offered us a free holiday this year. We wanted to give that holiday to Jord and Charlie as we had set the money aside for the kids and us to go to Disney.
"Ok I think it's time for Present's," Y/N said excitedly. Everyone gives him beautiful gifts that he is so grateful for. It takes two pairs of scissors to pry Jord's present out of Nat's wrapping paper. We wait to give him ours last.
"We weren't really sure what to get you this year so we got you a voucher. I hope that's ok," Y/N teased handing him the card. Everyone except Jord and Charlie knew about the surprise.

Dear Jord,
We wanted you to have an extra special birthday this year so we got you and Charlie a holiday for whenever you want it to our favourite Hawaiian resort as a belated honeymoon.
We love you so much.
From
Y/N, Wanda, Pietro and Nat xx

When he looked up you could see the tears in his eyes he tackled Y/N and I with a hug. His parents, Charlie, Nat and Pietro all joined in at first then everyone did.

The whole day was wonderful we were surrounded by all the people we loved. I took a few minutes to look around at all the wonderful friends, actually no they're family that I had made over the years. After I lost my brother and Vision, I thought that was it for me. Then she came into my life and I had a home and so much more.
"What you thinking about my love?" Y/N asks.
"Just how much I love you."
"I love you more than you'll ever know," she replies giving me a kiss. The kids come and sit on our laps. I had two beautiful children and a wife who loved me and showed me everyday. I was so lucky. From my apprentice to my wife and love of my life. It felt so good to be loved by her. And I knew she would love me and our kids for the rest of our lives and beyond. She's our home.

So that's it the end of our story. Thank you so much for reading. If you have any requests for what you want me to write next let me know. I've already started to write a new story Natasha Romanoff and the New Recruit (Y/N). I have an idea for book 2 of the series so please let me know if you'd like me to publish it.