CHAPTER EIGHT

Entering the house,raheenah ignored everyone who was sitting in the parlor,including her brothers Ya daddy and Usman,she just ran to her room and shut the door.

They knew something was surely wrong with raheenah so they followed her,her mother kept on calling her name,saying that she should open the door,what happened,is she okay? And all that but raheenah didn't open the door.

She just can't, after all if Hajiya murja approach her father about the marriage he will surely agree without any objection,because he is always asking  her about ' when is she getting married ?' And all those stuffs concerning marriage.

"I'm so angry Yaya heenah you didn't even welcome me,I'm so sad and angry at the same time,I was expecting a warm hug from you, but this"her younger brother cried as he lean on the door.

"Please open the door Yaya heenah I've so much to tell you,and Ya Daddy is always bullying me,I wanted to report him to you"

"Raheenah open the door!"ya daddy ordered like the bossy brother he is. All of them are scared of him,they are even happy that now that he is married he won't bother them anymore but the opposite of that happened. His house is not far from theirs so he is always around.

She was not listening to them,she was deep in thought as she cry endlessly,she felt betrayed,why would they even do this to her,getting married to Ya Ridwan.

She can't let that happen,she is sure that her father will not agree to this without listening to her first.

"Raheenah!"her mother shouted. "Are you okay? Please open the door? What happened"

"Mom let's go,whatever it is she will get over it and come out herself"ya daddy said and her mother nodded and said.

"I hope so"

"Yaya heenah...."Usman said one last time before leaving to his room to freshen up he just came back from Nigerian military school ( NMS ).

"Mom you don't need to worry about raheenah,whatever it is that is bothering her she will come to you I'm sure,just let her cool down for the meantime, I don't want you to get stressed okay?"ya daddy said and his mother flashed him a small smile.

"Okay,you have to go back to your house now your wife must be waiting for you"

"Yeah I will come back tomorrow to see you in sha Allah"ya daddy said and his mother nodded.

•••____________________•••

Raheenah woke up with a headache,her eyes very red and swollen,she had a very stressful night yesterday.

She sluggishly stood up from the bed and lazily walk to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

After she was done with her morning routine, she changed into a pink soft hairy jacket and a black skinny jeans. She is indeed very worried but she can't cheat her stomach by not feeding him. She never get angry at food,she is a glutton.

She went out of her room and made her way to the dining area where everyone was seated and having their breakfast.

She heard voices including ruhaina's voice. "When did she come back?"

Usman was the first person to see raheenah,he ran to her and hug her,she hugged him back and smiled "when did my little soldier got back?"