CHAPTER SIXTEEN

So here it is don't tell me I didn't invite you !

Finally !

24.06.2021
Bridal Shower

"I think this is too much"raheenah complained for the umpteenth time to the makeup artist. "I don't want this false lashes"she added scrunching up her nose looking at her beautiful reflection in the mirror.

"Heenah please stop complaining,you look beautiful"mufida said placing her hands on raheenah's shoulder. "Finish quickly"she said to the makeup artist.

"Okay,ma'am"the makeup artist answered and continued with her magic.

"Its enough now"raheenah shouted,she was getting tired of sitting and doing one thing for hours.

"Okay,as you wish"the makeup artist said and allowed Raheenah to get up. "You look beautiful"she complimented, raheenah rolled her eyes and smiled at her without saying a word,with the heavy makeup on her face she feels like she is carrying a heavy rock on her face.

"geese! I hate this"she shook her head and hissed again.

"You are done"Laiba said and smiled,even she is tired of doing nothing,she didn't apply any makeup,because she isn't a fan of it.

Laiba was wearing,a long sleeved navy blue dress like the rest of the girls,her turban was beautifully wrapped over her head,mufida,Ruhaina are also wearing the same for the bridal shower.

Raheenah's room was filled with joy and laughter,ruhaina invited her friends - Amna,Amatullahi,and Husna,mufida also invited some of her closest friends - Aisha,Humaira,Zeenat and Aleena,Laiba came with her sister Zulaihat and two of her friends Sarina and Hannatu popularly known as Hanna,she is a media freak always blogging and taking videos,you can't see her without her phone or camera, even right now.

"Here put this on"Zulaihat said giving Raheenah something.

She collected it. "Bride to be ? Ya zulai is this necessary?"she asked with a smug look.

"Yes it is,you have to wear it for the bridal shower"Zulaihat answered, Raheenah nodded and put it on. She was wearing a red shimmery floral gown,she looked like a princess.

"Let's go everything is set"Aleena announced coming into the room. "Ya heenah you look really pretty"she commanded.

"Okay let me put my shoes on"she said and picked up the shoes. "I don't think I can walk in heels"she added standing up to see if she can walk in them. "Let's go"

"Ya zulai aren't you coming?"raheenah asked looking at Zulaihat.

"I have to stay here with Fareeda till she sleeps"raheenah nodded and left with Aleena,by the way Fareeda is Zulaihat's one and only daughter,Zulaihat got married last two years,she was married to a soldier,Bilal.

The girls were already lined up in a two double lines,awaiting the arrival of the bride,to do their special entry into the garden where the bridal shower is taking place.

Immediately the bride came into sight,the song 'party scatter ' blasted off and they started dancing with raheenah inside them, she smiled shyly as she dance,she is not a fan of dancing a public.