PART II

Hello Everyone !
How are y'all doing ?

The moment we've all been waiting for is here.

I've published the Introduction of The sequel of bound by blood together with the first chapter.

I know I said I'll be publishing it on 1st December. I've nothing to defend myself with right now but Anyways please do check it out in my profile.

Add it to your library and enjoy !

Here's a little bit from the introduction;

__________

I N T R O D U C T I O N

She is Mufida..

He is Haidar...

They both are yearning for love.

She love him but with her past always hunting her, will she be able to forget it and follow her heart ?

He love her, he broke her heart, he left her when she needed him the most_but he still loves her and wishes to spend the rest of his life together with her.

All her life she wanted to get rid of her past and haidar. She wants to forget that he was in her life, but the love she has for him is undying. She can't get him off her mind.

All his life he want to keep the memories he shared with her alive with him, she was his life, his heart his everything that keeps him moving. Even without her being in his life, her memories are still with him to keep him strong and alive. But will he be able to stay like that for the rest of his life ?

I hope you enjoy reading the part 2 as much as you've enjoyed reading the part 1.

Thank you ❤️