CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

"Goodnight,ya heenah"laiba stated and stood up. She stretched her arms and yawned.

"This early?"raheenah questioned,staring at the watch and then back to laiba.

"Yes, we've to wake up early tomorrow"ruhainah chimed in, scratching the nape of her neck.

"Okay, goodnight"she shrugged and turned her attention back to the Television screen.

Ruhainah and laiba left her room and went to theirs which was downstairs. It was just 8:15 when they bid raheenah goodnight,they wanted to facetime mufida and talk about how to expose Maryam.

A day before Mufida returned back to Dubai,laiba and ruhainah told her everything that Haidar said but didn't mention his name in order to not ruin the good moment.

Her reply was nothing like they were expecting,she also agreed that Maryam was behind everything and when they asked her why,she told them exactly what raheenah told her,they were shocked and disappointed.

And what she told them,confirmed their suspicion,and they made a promise to themselves to expose her true colours in front of everyone and also get punished for what she has done.

"When are you going there?"mufida asked, immediately she answered the call. She was laying on her stomach and eating something, probably chocolates or cheese balls.

"Tomorrow will be okay"laiba answered her nodding her head.

"Hey"Hudayya waved peeping her head through mufida's phone. Mufida smacked her and pushed her away.

"Don't mind her,you shouldn't spare her wallah, deal with her and make her confess for what she did herself,don't take it lightly with her fah, how I wish I will be there with you guys"

"Believe me,we won't. She almost killed my sister,I will make sure to break up her thumb"ruhainah shook her head and they all laughed at her statement.

"Chill girl"laiba stated amidst laughter. "We won't go easy on her"she added and winked at mufida.

Mufida hissed loudly and shook her head. "I bet if you can even kill a fly,what can you do?"

Laiba rolled her eyes at that and sighed. "I won't say anything to you right now"

"You better"ruhainah beamed, laughing hilariously.

"You guys are ganging up on me Abi. Right?"

"No"mufida objected,giggling throwing cheese balls into her mouth hole.

"Well then, goodnight"laiba huffed and hung up the call.

"We should sleep, we've a long day tomorrow"laiba nodded and went to her own side of the bed,and jumped on it,it didn't take long for her to fall asleep.

Ruhainah replied the text she got from Aryan,before falling into a deep slumber.

The Next Day....

The annoying alarm blasted off,making the both of them to groan and hiss at the same time.

Laiba stretched her arms and yawned before killing the alarm,it was disturbing her peace of mind.

"You are seriously going back to sleep?"laiba questioned ruhainah who just hummed and pulled the quilt over her, covering herself from head to toe.

"It's time for fajr, you better wake up and pray"she uttered,tapping ruhainah's shoulder. Ruhainah hummed again and opened her eyes a little.