CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

"Are you ready?"he questioned taking her hands in his.

She nodded with a wide smile and they made their way to the car. Ridwan was wearing a Navy blue caftan,she had brought it out for him matching the colour with her own attire.

Couple goals !

He opened the door for her and helped her in,she felt a sudden flare of joy. She still can't believe that it was just some days ago that ridwan confessed his love to her. She still can't believe that he was the one who is being nice and romantic towards her. Even if it is a dream,she wished she could sleep forever to live the dream.

Ridwan entered the driver's side and ignited the engine to life.

"Ya ridwan,where are we going?"she asked, impatiently. She has been bordering him about where he is taking her tonight but he isn't ready to tell her anything.

They were supposed to leave after Zuhr but they left after magrib, because something urgent came up and ridwan had to go to the office,leaving raheenah together with ruhainah and laiba to tease her all her life.

"We're almost there"he replied, entwining their fingers. She looked at him,then their entwined hands before struggling to get out of his hold.

"Don't touch me"she protested trying to get out of his hold but he gripped her hand tighter. She rolled her eyes and gave up turning her head to the other side.

He chuckled lightly and kissed the back of her hand,she quickly turned to him her mouth hung opened.

"Focus on the road,ya ridwan"she snapped and rolled her eyes again.

"How can I ? When you are here"he replied and winked her way. "Your pretty face won't let me focus"he added making her to blush.

"Whatever,just drive"she managed to voice it out like she was still annoyed with him.

"Ay Ay,my lady"he stated and she giggled tightly,shaking her head.

Is this really ya ridwan ? she asked herself mentally staring at him. She felt tears prickling her eyes,she is becoming too emotional this days.

You are everything that I never knew I wanted in this life. She murmured under her breath and faced the other side, letting the tears to glide down her cheeks.

"We're here"ridwan announced after the long silent drive. Raheenah raised her head up,the only thing she saw was fairy lights which were surely leading to somewhere.

Ridwan opened the door for her and she muttered a thank you and he led the way not after holding her hands.

She was paralyzed with joy at the view her eyes met with immediately she entered the garden.

The light in the garden were dimmed that the place gave off a vibe of relaxation and compassion. There was a table and two chairs there. The table was decorated with roses and candles.

He pulled out a chair for her,she smiled at him before taking her seat.

"When did you plan all this?"she questioned, perplexed. She couldn't believe her eyes. Ridwan organised a candlelight dinner for the two of them.

How romantic of him.

"That doesn't matter,my love. The only thing that matters right now is that you are with me"he held her hands tightly.

"I love you,I love loving you, and nothing can change that,You gave me all the happiness in the world and made me the better person I have become. I cannot give you anything valuable enough to repay all your sweetness in my life. The life I wish for is what you give to me. All I will ever need is you. Thank you for always being there for me. Seeing you smile means a great deal to me. I would never want to see you sad. I would do anything humanly possible to keep your face gleaming with smiles and laughter because your affection is everything to me and I am glad I have got you"she felt joy inside of her,she smiled widely at him,her eyes fighting back the tears of joy that were threatening to fall.

"I love you so much,You are my dream come true, the pearl of passion sent to me. I knew I was in love with you when my heart began giving in to many vibrations with just a single thought of you. With your love, my world has changed in every possible way"he squeezed her hands and wiped off her tears.

"Ya ridwan"she hiccuped shaking her head a little.

"Shhhhh"he shushed her up and said. "Don't cry,let's eat. Tonight is only the two of us"

She nodded picking up her spoon and diving into her food.

This was all she wished for. Ridwan to always be by her side. She never knew this side of ridwan,bubbly and romantic. She had never thought about her life with ridwan to be this blissful and full of happiness.

She wasn't eating,she was playing with the food with her fork,making Weird noises on the plate. Ridwan was busy staring at her and chewing his food slowly,taking in her beautiful futures.

She raised her head up and their eyes locked,she stared deeply into his eyes,he winked at her and she turned away her face as red as a tomato.

What's happening to me?

"Why aren't you eating?"he questioned,sipping his non-alcoholic wine.

"Uh....I'm eating"she replied, stuttering. She picked up her fork and shoved a mouthful of the kedgeree into her mouth,the food was indeed very delicious.

After they were done with their dinner. Ridwan blindfolded raheenah's eyes,not after having an argument. He held her right hand and led the way.

"Where are you taking me to,ya ridwan?"she questioned squeezing her eyes in attempt to get a view of where they are going.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out"he whispered and she felt the urge to roll her eyes at him but even if she did roll her eyes at him he won't even see her.

"I hate you"she stated and hit him on the chest.

"I love you too"he replied sarcastically. "We're here"he added and she squealed,clapping her hands together.

She can't wait to see where she is.

He removed the clothing from her eyes and whispered in her ears."surprise"

Her eyes went wide together with her mouth as she stares at the view in front of her,she closed her mouth with her palms and turned to ridwan,he flashed her a smile.

She threw her hands around him happily ,hugging him tightly as though her life depended on him. He hugged her back inhaling her strawberry scent.

"Do you like it?"he cupped her small face and she nodded the tears beaming down her cheeks.

"I love it,ya ridwan. Thank you so much"she beamed and turned to the place.

The place has different colour of candles and a medium carpet was sprayed in the middle with red rose petals around it.

"As the stars light up the night sky, so does your love for me light up my world. Regardless of the time and day, you will always have my unwavering love. Will you watch the stars with me,my love?"he asked offering to take her hand.

She slipped her small hands into his large ones and nodded. "I will love to"she stated a little shyly.

They watched the view of the stars and they talked about random things for the rest of the night,before going back home.

She is his Anchor,keeping him sane,and he is her glue,keeping them together.

Can we say the end ? 🤧

No not yet.

I love their bonding,is just so lovely.....what's this watery thing under my eyes,I think I'm crying right now,lmao just kidding 😂

Byeee.....

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share

Ria♥️