CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

"Tell me what did I do?"he asked so innocently.

"You drank"she placed her index finger on his chest and kept poking him. "All my orange juice"poke. "That I squeezed so hard in making it,not fair ya ridwan not fair"

He chuckled lightly and said. "That's it?"

That's not it ya ridwan, there are a lot more to it.

"I will prepare another one for you"he offered and she scoffed remembering what mufida told her about ya ridwan's cooking skills. "What?"

"mufida told me you are bad at cooking"she blabbered earning a glare from him.

she is right he is bad at cooking but it is just a drink, what could possibly go wrong?

All you need to do is squeeze some oranges, but he doesn't even know how to do that.

Do you cut the oranges first before squeezing them or what? He thought staring at raheenah, he was acting as if he knows what he is about to do.

Raheenah looked at wristwatch then back to ridwan and said. "I want by juice ready by 6:15 pm"with that she left the kitchen giggling.

She isn't having the juice, what do you expect she laughed clapping her hands.

Ridwan checked his left pocket, nothing. He checked the right pocket, he found nothing. "Maybe I left it on the dining table"he muttered to himself and sauntered out of the kitchen.

He turned on his mobile data then clicked on his YouTube app and typed How to make orange juice with fresh orange in the search box. He smiled at the result on his screen. He watched like three, he was about to watch the fourth one when his eyes accidentally gaze at the time. "5:46"he gasped and ran to the kitchen.

It took him 10 good minutes to squeeze only one orange, his palm has turn red already. "I can't do this"he shook his head and sat down to rest it was already 5:57.

He stood up immediately an idea popping up in his head, he smiled and took a glass filled with water and pour it inside the squeezed orange. Not knowing that he picked salt instead of sugar he poured five table spoon.

Raheenah was seated on her bed, her head resting on the frame. She had her phone gripped in her hands as she read a book 'endless summer' by fancyfyanzy on wattpad. Ridwan entered and kept the juice beside raheenah, on the bedside drawer.

"Here your drink"she looked at him and then the drink, then shook her head. She has a bad feeling about this.

"I'm okay ya ridwan, you didn't have to, really"she pouted pushing the tray aside.

"Here have it"he ignored her and pushed the cup to her lips but stopped when her mouth didn't open. "Open up"he insisted and she did.

The moment the drink made contact with her tongue, she spit all the content out and it landed on ridwan's white caftan, staining it in the process.

"What the f**k is that?"she asked scrunching up her face. "It taste horrible, this is not orange juice rather a rehydration salt medicine"she mocked laughing.

Ridwan was confused, why was she calling his hard work a rehydration salt medicine.

Maybe that is what she needs.