E P I L O G U E

One Year Later.

Seconds turned into minutes.

Minutes turned into hours.

Hours turned into days.

Days turned into weeks.

Weeks turned into months.

Months turned into Years.

The feeling of being happy to the extent that you couldn't even believe that, it's your life that changed within a short period of time.

As it was said; happiness depends upon ourselves. Everyone wishes to lead a happy life, and be happy always, not even knowing what actual happiness is.

Sometimes, life can be very difficult to live and you'll feel like you shouldn't have even existed, but the only thing you'll have to put on with all this while is being patience with each and every obstacle that comes your way. Try the best you can to go through it the right way and you'll find happiness.

It all started with them being forced into a lifetime commitment, they were never ready for it. It was difficult for the both of them to agree but everything happens for a reason.

And they were made for each other since the beginning. They just couldn't figure that out soon but as they slowly feel what was meant to be. Their heart merged, forgetting all the bitterness in life, the unfaithful things in life and stay as one, together and bounded forever, in this life and even in the hereafter.

At first she had thought that the love she has for ridwan will vanish and to her it did, not knowing it was still there and the marriage brought it into light, she couldn't be more happier.

Her life is now filled with blitheness and beatitude, she couldn't explain herself, everything still feels like a dream. The kind of feeling she have never felt before in her life. If someone had told her in the beginning of the alliance that this was how her life is going to turn out then she would've agreed immediately.

And because of what happened to her, she believes that whatever that is meant for you, will always find it's way by the intentions of Allah, you just need to have faith and keep on praying for Allah to choose what's ever that is best for you.

But at times even with the happiness there's something that makes you upset. The whole week has been very hectic as the events for ruhainah's wedding was going on. Unfortunately for raheenah she couldn't be at her house because she was starting to get sick.

She had tried her best in order to not let ridwan get to know about it, but the number one snitch in town told him about it, laiba is the name by the way. And he came in the evening to take her home.

They're currently arguing, with raheenah leaning her back against the car, her hands folded on her chest as she pout at ridwan. It always works if she wants something but today seems to be an unlucky day for her as ridwan isn't getting any of it.

"You can come back tomorrow, I'll bring you back myself"he assured for the hundredth time that evening but she shook her head and stomped her feet on the floor.

"But tomorrow is the wedding Fatiha, I'm going to miss a lot"she ranted off, batting her eyelashes at him.

"You aren't feeling well, you need rest"he tried to reason with her.

"I'm so not sparing laiba for this"she mumbled through gritted teeth and shook her head. "I'm fin_"she didn't get to finish her sentence when all of a sudden she felt giddy and staggered as if she would fall, but ridwan came to her rescue.