CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

Sipping her hot coffee,she slipped herself onto the couch and turned the TV on. She was watching her TV and sipping her coffee,it felt so good.

It was weekend and she had nothing to do not like she goes to work during the weekdays,so her everyday routine is the same.

Ridwan is always trying talking to her,he always tries to pick up a conversation with her and she always avoid that, because getting attached to him isn't going to make things easy for her.

A soft knock came on the door and she sighed keeping her cup down. She opened the door only to see Hajiya Murja with a little girl beside her, probably 5 years old.

Raheenah smiled widely at her and greeted her,hajiya Murja smiled back and entered the house.

"Where is ridwan?"was the first question she asked when raheenah brought her some refreshment.

I've no idea; she mentally replied with an eye roll.

"I think he is upstairs"she replied not sure if he is even in the house or not.

"Go and call him"she nodded and made her way up the stairs.

Her whole body quivered,hoping she will see him there. She don't want Hajiya Murja to know what about what's happening between the two of them.

She pushed the door to their room,her eyes closed, muttering some duas as she closed the door. Immediately she opened her eyes,her face fell into a frown and she groaned,tapping her feet.

"Who is it?"came ridwan's voice,coming out of the walk in closet. She released the breath she had no idea she was holding.

She stared at him,she couldn't find her words. She really didn't want to talk to him,not anytime soon.

She exhaled a deep breath and managed to voice out. "Hajiya Murja is here,she had asked me to call you,so please come downstairs"

A light chuckle escaped his lips as he smiled at her. "So you finally decided to talk to me?"she ignored him and turned to leave,but he pulled her by her arm and she was now facing him.

Anger coiled inside of her,as she stared at him. Just imagine smoke coming out of her ear and angry dragons are descending out of it,ready to pounce on ridwan.

"What are you doing,ya ridwan?"she questioned through gritted teeth.

He pulled her to him with his hands on her waist.

She felt the world around her stop,the whole room started turning. The butterflies in her stomach have already gone haywire,her eyes closed on its own accord.

"Are you still angry with me?"he whispered softly to her ears. She rested her hands on his chest because she felt like her legs wouldn't be able to carry her again.

"Heenah..."he added this time very,very close to her ears,his breath fanning her copper brown skin.

"Let go of me ya ridwan,hajiya Murja is here"he finally let her go,seeing she isn't willing to talk to him,he also ignored her and jogged downstairs.