CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

"Finally"mufida muttered and smiled at herself, she feels like she has done what she was suppose to do years later,she is leaving for Dubai today,her flight is at 12:30 pm,her luggage and everything else she needs are already set.

"Are you ready?"her mother peeped inside her room, when she saw her daughter ready, she smiled and entered the room. She stood beside her daughter in front of the mirror and smiled widely. "Mufida"

Mufida hugged her mother tightly, she is going to miss her a lot. If it was up to her, she will never leave her mother and go away.

"Don't cry my dear"her mother patted her back lightly. "Let's go"mufida nodded and left hand in hand with her mother.

Mufida smiled at her whole family,everyone was there to wish her a safe flight, she isn't coming back home anytime soon,well maybe after 5 years or 6,that is after she have completed her studies.

"Mufida......"ruhainah called and hugged her.

"When did you get here?"mufida asked after breaking out of the hug.

"Aren't you happy to see me ? Should I go back ?"she asked pouting, mufida smacked her again and hug her. "School is going to be so boring without you"

Mufida is Mate with ruhainah in the university,she was once ahead of her but when the incident happen, she was in depression and trauma for 2 good years, she doesn't talk much or even converse with anyone except her family,so because of that she had to differ her studies.

"I know right"mufida answered with an eye roll. "I am so happy to see you,but I'm very angry at your sister who didn't even care to check up on me before I go"she said her voice very low, she was indeed very sad about that and there isn't much time if not she would've go to her house.

"Who said I didn't care to check up on you?"raheenah asked smiling sheepishly at mufida and everyone else in the room.

Mufida's eyes went wide like saucers,she felt a lone tear glide down her cheeks,without wasting any more time, she ran to her and hugged her. "You are really here?"she asked touching her face to make sure she is real.

Raheenah removed her hands away from her face and squeeze them. "No I'm not is my ghost, you silly!"she smacked her head playfully and chuckled.

"Where is ya ridwan ? Didn't he bring you here?"she asked her smile dropping a little.

"No he didn't"raheenah lied, she wanted to see her reaction. The door swing open and ridwan came in, he didn't get to finish his salam when mufida jumped on him,making him to almost lose his balance.

"Surprise! !"raheenah shouted, mufida face palmed herself and look at her brother. He looked really worried as if something was disturbing him, she knew her brother well, he is good at hiding his emotions and feelings, if it was scored he will score A1 for sure no doubt. If no didn't notice it, mufida will she knows her brother in and out.

Ridwan snapped her out of her reverie and said. "Where are you lost to?"he asked and continued. "Are you thinking about how you are going to miss your charming and handsome brother"he joked putting his hand in hus pocket.

"You wish,I'm not going to miss you"she joked back and went and stood beside raheenah dragging her shoulders to her body. "But I know for sure that I'm going to miss your wife"she teased,seeing his reaction she decided to tease him more. "I feel like taking her with me"

Ridwan glared at her and took his wife hands taking her away from mufida. Mufida smiled mischievously at herself, she succeeded in what she wanted to do. "You are not going anywhere with my wife"he objected shaking his head. Raheenah was lost in her world of thoughts, ridwan just called her 'his wife' she looked at him. "Did he really mean it?"she thought staring at him.

"Your wife,hmm?"mufida asked staring at mufida giving her the 'you will pay for this' look.

"Yes"he answered confidently,he was still holding raheenah's hand not ready to let her go. He didn't know that raheenah was so uncomfortable with his touch now that they're husband and wife it feels weird whenever he touch her.

"Okay then, if you love your wife more than your cute little sister then I'm hundred percent sure that heenah loves me more than you"

"Is that so?"he asked finally letting go of raheenah's hands. "Prove it then"he said hands akimbo.

"I can and I will"she dragged raheenah and place her in the middle of the room and told her not to move then went and stood beside her brother. Raheenah looked puzzled not even her but everyone else was wondering what mufida was up to. Raheenah knows that mufida is up to no good,mainly because of the look she gave her earlier.

"Now you will have to choose who you love most,between Ya ridwan and me"raheenah choked on her spit.

"What? How does mufida expect me to choose between ya ridwan who is my husband and mufida who is my best friend. I can't do this but I can,if I choose mufida ridwan won't be angry but his family is going to take it seriously especially his mother and if I choose ridwan, mufida will get angry and won't talk to me anymore, she will always say that I love her brother more than her which is obviously not true"she thought staring at the two wondering which one to choose, mufida was pouting at her and giving her the puppy dog eyes so she will choose her while Ridwan stood there his hands placed against his chest,wearing a big smirk. He has this daring look in his eyes at he stared at her, raheenah shifted her gaze away from him, she didn't want him to notice how helpless she is.

"C'mon you two, I really can't choose"she shook her head and they laughed.

"You love both of us right?"raheenah glared at her for asking her that, she nodded and faked a smile.

"We are running out of time, it's almost 12 let's go"her mother announced making mufida to frown her face, for once she has completely forgotten about her trip. "Suleiman must be waiting for you at the airport"well her father won't allow her to go there by herself despite her age, he is sending her elder brother with her to help her finish all the formalities then come back home.

"Okay"she replied faking a smile.

Hello guys !
Like I promised, here is your double update !
Not much and also boring but there is more drama coming, adjust your seat belts because we are ready for takeoff
( off to drama of course *roll my eyes* )

Ba-bye !!!

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share

Ria♥