CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

"You have to apologize to her"raheenah stared at him,jaw dropped. She waited for him to say anything but he didn't.

"In your dreams ya ridwan because I ain't going to apologize to that girl"she spatted.

"you've to,you are at fault"

"I'm not at fault and I won't apologize"she protested shaking her head.

Ridwan stared at her in disbelief. "So you won't apologize"

She ignored him,he already knows the answer why is he asking her then. She don't have the energy to argue with him any further.

He did what she wanted,he left slamming the door on her face.

She exhaled a deep breath and fell on the bed,crying. She isn't that strong,she don't think she can handle this anymore.

Maryam opened the door to raheenah's room,when she saw the both of them going upstairs she followed suit just to come and eavesdrop. She overhead all their conversation,she was so happy. She has finally achieved something.

She walked slowly her heels making a click sound,she stopped and squat down to where raheenah was lying and laughed,her evil laughter echoing in raheenah's ears.

"My dear"she called sarcasm dripping out of her voice. "Don't cry over spilt milk"

Raheenah sniffed and wipe off her tears. She sat upright to face Maryam.

"What are you doing here?"she managed to voice out,her voice cracking.

"I like seeing you like this, miserable and all that"Maryam glared at her and Chuckled lightly shaking her head a little. She was enjoying seeing raheenah weak. "Do you believe now that ya ridwan is mine and only mine,he doesn't deserve you"

"Get out"she shouted pointing towards the door.

"Whatever you say, because I give you two months and ridwan will be mine,two months, ridwan himself will oust you from here"Maryam spats,stood up and turn to leave,but raheenah's words stop her.

"Why are you doing this?"she asked her voice very low. She wasn't sure if Maryam heard her but when she saw her stop,she was sure she heard her.

"For my love and I will do anything to get that"Maryam answered not facing her,she released a humorous laugh then left the room banging the door.

Ridwan

Ridwan

He is the cause of all this,the pain she have gone through and is still going through he is all responsible for it. If she haven't married him,this psycho of a girl called Maryam wouldn't be in the picture of her life.

Her whole life is in shambles. Will she ever get out of this.

She is giving up,in this two months she won't fight or worry about Maryam anymore, whatever decision ridwan takes it is up to him even if he divorce her and oust her of the house. She don't care,she wants to be free from all this problems,this marriage and everything.she don't want to stay entangled in a relationship that will never work out.

She can't !

She wiped her tears up and decided to call her mother up. She can't tell her anything but at least she will take her away from her worries for sometime.

"Assalamu Alaikum. Peace be upon you"she salamed when her mother pick up the call.

"Wa'alaikumussalam. Peace be upon you too,you finally remember your mother"her mother teased,a smile made it way to her lips. It didn't take long for a tear to glide down her cheeks.

She missed her mother so much,she just wants to go back to her mother and be in her arms to feel her warmth.

"How are you mom?"she asked ignoring her teasing.

"I'm fine Alhamdulillah,how is ridwan"

Upon all the men in this world does she has to mention ya ridwan's name. Pttf !

"Good"she replied with an eye roll,she wanted to sound okay but she failed.

"Good? Is everything okay between the two of you?"she knew her mother will find the situation she answered her question weird but what can she do.

Well there is something she can do;

Lie

"Yes mom everything is okay,he just came back from work,he is resting"she bit her lower lip praying so that her mother won't know she lied.

"My regards"

"In Shaa Allah mom"

"I guess ruhainah haven't told you the good news yet"her eyes went wide like saucers because of the first thing that came to her mind.

Is ruhainah getting married ?

"No,what is the good news?"she asked curiously and her mother laughed.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out"

"Haba mana"she whined removing the phone from her ear and put it on speaker.

"C...."

"Don't worry I will call her up"she cut in then hang up the call.

She immediately dialed ruhainah's number and call her up,she was curious to know what the good news is.

"Yo"she yelled,raheenah quickly removed the phone from her ear and rolled her eyes,she is well now what do you expect.

"When were you planning on telling me?"she rose a brow as if she can see her.

"Mom told you?"she gasped. "Oh my Allah,ya Heenah I really wanted to tell you,I wanted to come to your house today but I couldn't make it"

"Firstly mom didn't tell me anything she left me clueless and I was curious to know so I called you up"

"I think your curiosity will wait till next week because I'm coming to your house next week after I'm done with my semester exams"she huffed then hissed.

"Anyways just tell me over the phone and you can explain more when we meet"ruhainah shook her head.

"Okay....."

"Well....say it then"raheenah knew what the good news was,for a girl her age when people say there is good news is either she is getting married or she is pregnant and it has to be marriage because ruhainah isn't pregnant.

"I'm getting married"she spilled the beans and raheenah made the I know it face and shrugged.

"To Aryan right?"

"Yes,I was so angry at him whe...."

Raheenah cut her off. "Save that gossip for next week when you're coming so that if we run out of what to say you can complain more about being angry at Aryan about what I've no idea he did"ruhainah nodded as if she can see her.

"But first let me call up mufida"she didn't even wait for ruhainah to reply and ended the call.

My people ! My people !

Me kunayi neh 😂

So how was the chapter ?

Raheenah is giving up 😔

Y'all should help me advice her abegg !

She won't listen to me

So in this two months raheenah will be out of the picture

I'm sure gonna miss her so much

But I really hope she won't leave.....

So guys what do you think ?

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share

Ria♥️