CHAPTER FORTY THREE

One Week Later.

"Mom, I don't want to go back to that house"ridwan whined staring at his mother like she has grown two horns. He really don't want to leave raheenah and go back home. He still remember the accident like a well edited video, he can't go back to that house not now and not with his healthy wife.

"Ridwan,I know this is hard for you, it is hard for all of us too. Please try to understand what I'm saying. The doctor said we can take her home now, he will come and check up on her breathing and make sure everything is stable everyday"

Ridwan thought for a while and nodded briefly without saying a word. Because if he say something, then the argument will never end.

The silence in the room made his mind to drift back to the conversation he had with Maryam when she last visited him and raheenah in the hospital. He found her reply and the way she acted weird but he can't help but also think that she was behind the incident.

F l a s h b a c k

Maryam and her mother said the taslim and entered the room. " Ina wuni aunty. Good afternoon Aunt"ridwan greeted. She smiled widely at him and took her sit.

"good afternoon, ya ridwan"maryam greeted nervously. She was wearing a long light purple hijab, even though the room was air conditioned, she was sweating profusively. She was damn worried about meeting haidar, she was also worried and scared that maybe he told ridwan everything and now he is also suspecting her.

"How is she doing?"

"Looking at her right now I can't tell. She has been like this for the past few days. Everything is the same as it was before, nothing has changed"he answered, bitterly.

"Don't worry ridwan, everything will come to an end. With every hardship comes ease"he managed to nod his head in response. That's what everyone is telling him; to take heart, don't worry, she will be fine, but nothing has changed till date.

He has been continously having this dream rather a nightmare of someone dying but that person's face was not visible. He couldn't help but think that very person might be raheenah. The thought of it always makes him cry and give him sleepless nights.

The mere thought of loosing raheenah is making him lose control over himself. Yes, he agreed and he knows that deep down, he really love raheenah. She is his life, that keeps him moving. She has become a part of his heart that helps him breath without her he wouldn't be able to live.

The past few weeks had been very tough on him. It made him realise the undying love he has for raheenah, she have finally find a way to creep into his heart and made it her home, apart from staring at the sky, he found peace in staring at her beautiful face all day.

Her skin was copper brown like a windfall autumn leaf. Her dark brown eyes were orb round and darted , a gleam of delight and vigour of youth. They were soft, irish eyes and swam with joy. They shoned very brightly, like two sapphires dipped in milky pool. Her venocious character and her gentle nature made him swoon and he couldn't stop his heart from falling deeply in love with his wife. He shouldn't forget her cooking, he has to say this but he fell in love with her food before falling in love with her.

He can't even think of loosing her, he can't loose her before their love story starts. The voice of maryam's mother jolted out of his thought,she excused herself to go outside and take a call.

His eyes was glued to maryam's not so innocent face. His brows arched up in confusion as he stared at her and muttered under his breath. "suspicion is a sin,I shouldn't suspect her"

"Do you have any idea how oil got spilled on the stairs?"he questioned out of the blue. He knew it wasn't right to suspect anyone but he couldn't stop himself. If she happens to be found guilty then he won't spare her,that's for sure.

Her eyes went wide at his question,despite the fact she was sweating it doubled up this time. She bit her lower lip and managed to open her mouth but nothing came.

"I mean,raheenah is not that clumsy and dirty to spill oil on the stairs and forget to clear it up. Did you by any chance mistakenly spilled oil on the stairs?"

"No"she replied stammering. He gave a slight nod and minded his own business.

E n d O f F l a s h b a c k

"

The doctor is here,they are done with her discharge papers"his mother announced and he nodded briskly staring at raheenah.

"Nurse,inform the driver and the security to get the car ready for the patient"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Do you think Haidar is right about maryam?"laiba questioned staring intensely at mufida.

"I don't know laiba,but I don't trust her at all"mufida shook her head,irritatedly and sighed.

"Me too. I really hope she regain consciousness very soon,I miss her so much"laiba stated worried laced in her tone as she speak.

"I miss ya heenah so much. If I've been told that this was going to happen,I will surely disagree but what can I say_"her ringtone blasted off interrupting her. Seeing the caller ID Mom she quickly tapped on the accept button and placed the phone against her ear.

"Mom,are you crying?"she questioned when she heard her mother sniffed. She was indeed crying.

"What happened?"laiba asked in a whisper.

"I don't know laiba,she is not saying anything. Mom,what happened why are you crying,please tell me mom,I'm becoming worried"she stated her eyes filled with tears ready to fall.

She really hope is not what she is thinking.

Did the doctor's prediction came true ?

Well....we will never know

So how are y'all doing ?!

Who is missing raheenah ?

I won't lie I know I do 🥺🤧

I really hope she survive....

Why do you think her mother was crying ?

Any guess ?

Should we spare maryam and let her go 😂 or we should punish her for what she did to our dear Heenah....

Adiós Amigos !!!

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share

Ria❤