CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

* hey! About the WhatsApp group, if you are interested, dm me*

"What's this?"

"It's muhibbah's diary"he answered slipping himself beside her on the bed. "She writes every,new thing she saw or had experienced in it and I want you to have it"

Is this the way of him showing me that he is moving on?

"Me?"

"Yes,I don't want to throw it away that's why I want you to have it,please"he pleaded she nodded and held on to it tighter. She isn't going to sleep today without ready half of it.

"I saw you eavesdropping on our conversation with Maryam"he said and Chuckled lightly. "Believe me, I had no intention of hiding the truth from you,I wanted to tell you but I didn't get the opportunity to. Muhibbah's aunt went to Sudan to look for her sister who is muhibbah's mother, because she had no idea that her daughter died. I didn't know about any of this too because muhibbah's aunt told me that both her parent are dead,she is the one who is taking care of her,that's the first reason why Hajiya Murja was against our marriage in the first place,at first I was confused when I saw muhibbah's aunt together with Maryam here, remember when she asked to talk to me in private?"

She nodded her head,she hasn't remembered anything,she just can't wait to hear the story.

"She told me the truth about muhibbah's parents. They got divorced when muhibbah was 6 years old,her father married another woman,he refused to take custody of his daughter saying she is not his blood but that's not true he actually hated girl children but she wasn't able to give him one,so he divorced her. Muhibbah's mother also got married,but the man she married isn't that wealthy he said and he can't take care of muhibbah because he didn't give birth to her,she had no idea where to take muhibbah so she brought her to Nigeria and went back to Sudan to stay in peace with muhibbah's foster mother"

"This world is so full of cruel people"raheenah shook her head in disappointment.

"I know and aunt was right but not fully right"

Raheenah furrowed her brows at him,confused. "About?"

"Muhibbah being barren,the problem is that she can get pregnant but can't carry the baby in her womb. So I made up a lie for my family members to stop questioning her,here"he brought out something and gave it to raheenah.

"Pregnancy kit?"she asked and he nodded.

"Yes,muhibbah had bought this herself to check if she was pregnant or not, because she had all the pregnancy symptoms. She was broken when she found out that she wasn't pregnant and she was heartbroken when she found out she can never become a mother,I didn't believe what the reports and the doctor said because I believe that whatever that is bound to happen will surely happen"he paused when he heard the sound of the adhan being called.

"Can you clean up the room?"he questioned and she nodded. He smiled at her then left to the mosque.

"I will clean the room up after I pray"she said to herself and sashayed out of the room with the pregnancy kit in her hands, she didn't even noticed it.

"Now I'm thirsty"she added and went straight to the kitchen, picking up the cup she noticed the pregnancy kit in her hands and she threw it inside the kitchen dustbin. When she was done, she went back to her room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Safna don't worry I got everything under my control,ya ridwan is so stupid he told me his plan of apologising to raheenah and I didn't allow him to do that"maryam said to whoever she was speaking to over the phone.

"But stop playing hide and seek already and get what's yours, if not you will lose everything"safna advised and Maryam nodded her head.

"You are right"she agreed.

"He is thinking of apologising to her now, what do you think he will do after she forgives him. They can even cons..."

"Enough now safna,I will talk to you later"without waiting for her to reply, she hang up the call.

She threw the phone on the bed and hissed, scattering everything in the room. "Safna is right, I will have to do something that too quickly"

She got out of her room, frustrated. Upon reaching the kitchen she saw raheenah dumped something inside the dustbin. She hid behind one of the sofas and waited for raheenah to leave the kitchen so she will go check out what she had dumped in the dustbin.

She watched the disappearing figure of raheenah and released the breath she had no idea she was holding. She tiptoed into the kitchen like a thief, she looked around her to comfirm that no one is watching her, convinced that there is no one there. She picked up the pregnancy kit and gasped loudly making it to fall on the floor.

The tears glide down her cheeks and her mouth trembled. "Pregnancy kit?"she stuttered shaking her head.

She held her head tightly still shaking her head. "No, this can't be, no....raheenah is...pre..pr...pregnant?"she managed to voice out falling to the floor, crying her heart out.

No maryam this is not the right time to cry, you've to do something about it and not cry. Let me call up safna, she will tell me what to do, the only thing I know is that I won't let raheenah give birth to this baby, no!

She wiped off her tears and ran to her room. She picked up her phone and dialed safna's number. She picked up immediately and she told her everything.

"I will tell what you've to do, but be very careful so you won't get caught"

Cliffhanger? Nahhh !

How was the chapter ?

Is raheenah really pregnant....?

Maryam is going crazy...Haha

I've no idea what safna and maryam are up to? Any guess ?

Bye !

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share

Ria♥