CHAPTERS TWENTY ONE

A smile made it way to her lips as she relished the taste of the food in her mouth,the food was indeed very delicious. She still don't believe that mufida prepared the food even she can't prepare such delicious food.

Taking the last full spoon of her Indian rice and chicken she kept the plate and the food aside,munching on her food slowly as if it won't finish. Mufida left when she got a call from her mother leaving raheenah all alone in the house again,but she didn't feel like she was all alone because of the food in front of her.

She picked up the plates and took them to the kitchen to wash them,she kept the remaining food in the fridge for ridwan,since their fight this morning he disappeared like a ghost he is nowhere to be seen,she isn't sure of that because she didn't care to check up on him.

Putting the thought aside,she cleaned her hands off with a towel and left for her room to pray Aasr.

Done with her prayers she unplugged her phone from charging and connected her AirPods placing them both in her ears as she tapped on her Instagram app,she was off because of the wedding and so many other reasons.

She rummaged through mufida's posts which was all about the wedding,she smiled at some of the photos and hissed at the ones she took with ridwan,she won't lie he looked handsome in the pictures but she isn't agreeing with it. She saved the ones she liked and close the app. She was about to keep the phone when it beeped indicating a notification ,she glanced at the screen,the notification was from YouTube.

She tapped on it to view it,she was surprised when she saw the title The Best Nigerian Wedding I've attended .... she checked the username and smiled sheepishly Hannaa____ the video cover was covered with her photos and her bridesmaids and the middle one was the one she took with ridwan on the day of the kamu.

"So hanne filmed everything"she thought loudly,staring at the number of viewers and likes. The thought of her being famous crossed her mind and she smiled at the mere thought of that. without wasting anymore time she downloaded the video so she can watch it later.

The door to her room opened and ridwan came in,she didn't want to talk to him,so she tapped on the only game she has on her phone candy crush she is in level 47 and she still thinks she has tried because to her the game is very hard she remembered when she installed the app it was because of boredom and that was when she was in college.

Ridwan changed into an ash sweat shirt and black trousers,he noticed what raheenah was doing with her phone,he knows that she was trying to act as if she didn't know he came in. He shrugged and picked up his Macbook and left slamming the door.

Raheenah flinched and unknowingly released the breath she had no idea she was Holding. She closed the app and kept the phone aside,she failed terribly in trying to pass level 47,she tried like 5 times and now she is out of lives.

"Let me go warm up the food for ya ridwan"she left the room and went downstairs,she met ridwan seated on the couch His legs on her center table while his Macbook was placed on his thighs,doing God knows what with it.

She entered the kitchen and warmed the food even though it is still warm,but food is better when its hot especially when the food is spicy.

She arranged the food on the dining table and went over to ridwan to inform him about the food,while doing that she peeped in to see what ridwan was doing,she got really curious because of the way he was focused on the screen.

Netflix ? She asked herself when she saw the logo. So ya ridwan is watching a movie she was trying so hard to held back her laughter. Ya ridwan watch movies that too on Netflix she shook her head in disbelief and said. "Ya ridwan,your food"

He didn't look up from the screen,he just replied her with. "I'm busy,I will eat later"

Busy ? Seriously ! She chuckled lightly and said. "Busy?"she asked pointing at the laptop with both her eyes and brows. When he didn't reply her she turned to leave,but what he said stopped her.

"Make me some coffee,no sugar"he ordered,you can feel the audacity and arrogance that was filled in his voice. He knows how lazy raheenah is and he wanted to make her suffer a little.

Raheenah on the other side couldn't believe what she just heard,she was glued to her spot trying to process and digest what just happened. "Okay"she answered without any objection,this was so unlike her. She made the coffe for him,exactly the way he told her to make it,she was surprised what he told her when she took the coffe to him. He took a sip of the coffee and spit the whole content out,spoiling her new expensive carpet.

To make her even more angrier,he passed the cup to her and said. "This is so bitter"

"But you said no sugar"

"Yes,but I didn't say no milk"he look up from the screen and frowned at her,shaking his head.

"Okay,I will make another one"she politely said and left picking up the saucer. She is just trying to be a good and respectful wife but that does not make ridwan to take advantage of it.

This time around she made the coffee with milk and no sugar,she gave it to him and left to bring something to take care of the mess he made. He smiled thinking that he have succeeded in making her angry.

"Here take it away"he handed her the cup half filled with the coffee,he just took two sips of the coffee even though he wanted to have more but he likes giving her orders but still why didn't she complain like the raheenah he knew.

She stared at him in disbelief,she was thinking of what to say to him was he trying to make her angry she thought still staring at him and then the cup. "Finish it up"she said sternly and without waiting for his reply she left.

Hey !

Short and boring Chapter right ?!
Manage it please I will update soon in Shaa Allah !

Maybe a double update ?

Nah !

You don't want that right ?

Okay..

Adiós

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share

Ria♥️