CHAPTER FIFTY THREE

"Ruhainah,laiba?"Maryam questioned staring at them. Confused and scared was how she was feeling when she opened the door for them. She didn't expect to see them,like why would she ?

"Can we come in?"laiba shot her a fake smile,giving her a dirty look. She nodded and closed the door.

"Are you here to meet with Maa?"she asked,arching her brows at them.

"No,we came to meet you"ruhainah answered,a hint of mockery in her voice. Her inner self is fighting with her right now,she felt like pouncing on Maryam and giving her the beating of her life but her inner self kept restraining her from doing so.

"Oh,uh....may I know why you're here?"

Laiba looked at maryam,at that moment she felt like slapping her. What's up with her and asking them question one by one likw they're are undergoing An oral test or something.

"We came for the truth"ruhainah went straight to the point. "Nothing but the truth"she added with a deadly look,that tells you 'lie...and see what will happen'

She got it from her mother. When they were kids and they visit a place with their mother and they are offered food. They look at their mother for permission before eating it,so instead of her to say 'No' she looks at them and give them the 'eat it,we will meet at home' look and they will refuse to it but then if she smile at them,that means she have them the go ahead to eat the food.

"Can you please clarify more,I don't underst_"

Ruhainah cut in. "Why did you do it?"she was on her feet,slowly approaching Maryam with slow delicate steps. "Why? I want to know the freaking reason,why you almost had my sister killed ? I want to know everything"she said her voice high with anger.

"I....uh.......yo....uhmm.."Maryam stammered,taking a step back. She couldn't find her words and she wondered where they went.

Maryam swallowed dry throat,making her feel sick.

"Why are you stuttering. Cat caught your tongue?"she snapped and her face was blotched red with anger.

She held Maryam's arm tightly. "Tell me. Why?"she ordered briefly and Maryam flexing her shoulders to get out of ruhainah's grasp,said sulkily;

"You're hurting me,ruhainah. Leave my arm,I'm warning you"

Ruhainah looked up at her and snorted loudly. "Warning me ? What are you going to do ? Push me off the stairs ?"she rhetorically asked.

Maryam yanked her hands off from ruhainah's grasp and yelled directly at her. "Yes"she continued. "I will push you off the stairs exactly the way I pushed your wretched sister"

Ruhainah didn't hesitate in slapping the hell out of the figure in front of her. Her hands have been dying to do that since she came in.

Maryam slapped her back and pushed her away. Ruhainah managed to hold the armchair for support.

"I wished she didn't survive. I wanted her to die and not live. She took everything away from me,she took everything"she continued. "I'm left with nothing but pain. I had no other choice but to end her life,I didn't want to see her breath again because every breath she takes in this world find it way to stab me right here"she pointed at her chest,where her heart is and continued;

"She took the only thing that was precious to me"

"You should be ashamed of yourself Maryam. You almost end a human being's life because of selfishness. What did Ya heenah,ever did to deserve this from you. What has she ever done to you ?"

"You won't understand my pain,you won't be able to understand how much I'm hurting because of her. Now that I've realised it,I don't regret a single thing I did to her and if I get the chance I will strangle her to dea__"a slap landed on her cheeks before she could finish what she wanted to say,then another one landed on her left cheeks.

"Yes,I don't regret it. Do whatever what you want,but I must get back what she took away from me,no matter what it takes,even if I have to end her life"

"Maryam"ruhainah warned pointing her index finger at her. "Mind your words,maryam"

"I won't tolerate it if you say anything against my sister again. What are you even talking about ? What is the thing that she took away from you that you almost end her life for it ?"

Maryam shut her eyes,the tears gliding off her cheeks were enough to fill a swimming pool. Her eye were bloodshot red.

"Get out"she stated a little calmly.

"I won't go anywhere,untill you tell me everything,you fool. I want to know everything,do you think you even have anything that my sister would like to take it away from you ? As if"she scoffed and continued. "Answer me,or are you too afraid to say it"

Maryam was getting more angry and impatient. "You can't come to my house and question me the way you like,dimwit"she spats,glaring at ruhainah.

"Now get out of my house before I do something you will later regret"

Ruhainah placed her hands against her chest and snorted. "What can you actually do ? I'm not scared of your kitten's threat and let me tell you something,I won't hesitate in telling ya ridwan everything"she ended which send Maryam laughing hilariously.

She clutched her stomach to calm down a little bit. "And you think he is going to believe you ?"she questioned, squinting her eyes at Ruhainah waiting to see her shocked reaction but nothing came. Instead ruhainah smirked at her and it was her turn to laugh.

"You think?"

Maryam was quite,she didn't know what to reply her with became she has no idea what she has planned and what she did not.

"Laiba"she continued. "Got everything?"she asked a smirked appearing on her lips.

Laiba nodded excitedly and said. "Yes"

"What are you talking about?"

They ignored her and made their way to the door. Their work is done.

"Expect us soon"laiba waved her goodbye with a teasing smile dancing on her lips.

*Peeping to see if you're ready for a night update*

I couldn't sleep and decided to use that to my advantage,I wrote an update for you guys !!! Who's happy ?

But I was half way to the chapter when I started feeling sleepy tho...

So how was the chapter ? *Wiggles brows*

If you're reading this now, goodnight and if you're reading this in the morning. Good morning don't forget to share your coffee with me lmao 😂

And I wanted to let y'all know that I'm not good at writing epilogue. Most of the epilogues in wattpad Arewa books are almost the same,so I'm always cracking this chunkuli brain of mine to think of how I'm going to write the epilogue.

But you know the brain is chunkuli 😂😂😂 so there's a slow network connection going on in there.

And I was like why not Add you guys up in the discussion...

Any ideas ?!

If you've any please send me a PM 🤗

Byeee!!!!!

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share

Ria♥️