CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN

Three Days Later.

Trying to convince and talk to ridwan about Maryam had been like talking to a rock. She had given up already,not completely though but to give him some time and space to think everything through.

Her mother in-law isn't feeling well,so they're going there to visit her and then they'll visit her house. She haven't seen her mother in days and she miss her already.

Laiba and ruhainah left two days ago and the house is boring as ever with ridwan always at work,but he tries his best in coming back home early, everyday.

She is currently in the kitchen making breakfast when ridwan jogged downstairs with his nightwear. It was weekend,so he isn't going to work.

"Good morning"he announced his presence and pecked her on the cheeks.

"Morning"she replied and the corner of her mouth twisting. "You haven't taken a bath yet?"she questioned and he shrugged off his shoulders,his back leaning against the counter.

"I was waiting for you"he answered,cheekily.

"I'll act like I didn't hear you say that"she chuckled lightly,and shook her head at him.

He hummed and was about to speak when his phone rang. He picked it up and placed the phone against his ear. "Man Nuh,how far?"he yelled into the phone gaining raheenah's attention.

"Today? I'm not sure but we'll try"raheenah squinted her eyes at him when she heard him say "we".

"Okay, bye"he hung up the phone and turned to raheenah. "my friend invited us to dinner over at his house in the evening. I didn't promise him we're going to come,I wanted to ask you first if you're comfortable with it"

She smiled at him and said. "That's okay,I don't have a problem with going out to dinner and I also don't need to cook dinner tonight"she ended with a wink.

He walked to her and wrapped his arms around her waist,his head resting on her shoulders.

"Ya ridwan,what are you doing ? I'm cooking here fah"she complained,pushing his head away from her neck. "You're so annoying"she rolled her eyes pushing his head away again but he didn't budge.

"I'm annoying?"

"Yes,but I love you. You annoy me more than anyone else I know. But I love you. And I want to spend every irritating moment of this life with you"she blabbered and a smile appeared on his lips.

He pulled away and acted as if he was about to fall then places his hands on his chest dramatically and said. "You should be saying that to me all the time"

"What? You're annoying ?"she questioned,holding back her laughter.

"No"he shook his head. "The other thing you said"

"Food is ready?"she questioned setting up the warmers and handed them over to ridwan.

"You didn't say anything as such,and what I'm I going to do with this?"he asked,staring at the warmers he is holding.

"It is your duty to help me with cooking but since you're bad at that then the least you could do is help me,with taking them to the dining right ?"she arched her brows at him. A teasing smile appearing on her lips.

Ridwan bit his lower lip and nodded. "You're right. I'm tired of you teasing me about my cooking skills,I'm ready to be a learner you know"

Bound By Blood ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara