CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard flight 4B7 with service from Nigeria to Dubai. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air approximately five minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cellphones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing flydubai Airlines. Enjoy your flight"

Upon hearing the announcement being made, mufida didn't off her phone, she only activated the flight mode and kept her phone aside, her elder brother being the goody two shoes off his phone, he noticed that Mufida's phone was still on, he turned to her with a frown on his face. "Off your phone"he ordered.

Mufida didn't want to go with her eldest brother, she knew everything was going to go wrong. He is too busy, she agreed that all the men in their house are bossy they got it from their mother, but ya Sule's own is way too much for her to handle, that is the first reason why she don't visit him and his wife, she is not that nice, she does not talk too much and mufida talks too much so they two different things.

"I'm talking to you"

"Okay"she said and offed the phone, murmuring some words under her breath.

"Cabin crew prepare for take-off"the captain announced and when the aeroplane started moving, he continued. "Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Flydubai Flight 4B7. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33, 000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 12:45 pm. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land in dubai approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. The weather in dubai is clear and sunny, with a high of 25 degrees for this afternoon. If the weather cooperates we should get a great view of the city as we descend. The cabin crew will be coming around in about 10 minutes time to offer you a light snack and beverage, and the inflight movie will begin shortly after that. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight,"

Mufida removed her seatbelts and adjust her chair, she was feeling sleepy with all the things going in her head she needs the sleep, she hates the food that is given in planes so she ate at home to her full, she isn't hungry at least not now, maybe later when they reach their final destination.

Ya Sule plugged in the headphones and select the movie he would like to watch while mufida was long asleep, he looked at how mufida was sleeping peacefully, the days she suffered came back to him in a quick flash. He smiled at her and rub her back slowly. He feels for her, she has gone through a lot and is still being strong for herself, he is so proud of her that she is willing and ready to move on and forget everything.

* * *

"Flight attendants, prepare for landing please. Cabin crew please take your seats for landing"mufida was already tired, she used the little energy she had in her t buckle up her seatbelts. She spend 8 hours in an aeroplane, she has to get tired of seating down in one place and doing nothing, she started watching a movie but the dizziness that was trying to take control of her wouldn't let her to watch in peace without feeling giddy or sleepy.

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Dubai International Airport, Al Maktoum International Airport, local time is 23:00 pm,the temperature is 33ºc"mufida's smiled widened, she yawned her eyes all red and swollen despite the sleep she had during the flight she was still feeling sleepy. She wanted to stretch her legs, they feel sore and also get food into her system before she dies of hunger.

She is going to get a scolding from Ya Sule if she tells him she is hungry, he will start asking her why she refused to eat anything on the plane.

They arrived at night, both if them were feeling hungry and sleepy. Mufida was too tired to carry her luggage, suleiman paid someone to pick it for them.

Suleiman stopped a taxi. "Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis Hotel"

The taxi driver was wearing a white jallabiya with a black cap. He nodded and zoomed off to their destination.

Mufida saw the signboard of 'Zayed University Dubai' the hotel they are staying are not far from the school so that way they can just walk there, no need for a cab.

The driver being a nice person, he took their luggage to the hotel door, suleiman paid him, he even tipped him but the man refused to accept the tip,unlike Nigerians.

Suleiman did all the necessary formalities, he checked them in and collected the key to their apartment.

Their apartment was big, it has two rooms both with en suite bathrooms, then a living room with a 32 inch plasma TV and lastly a small yet exquisite kitchen.

"You must be tired, this is your room"he pointed at the room opposite his. "Go freshen up and we will order food"her smile broadened at the mere mention of order food. She was really famished all she needs is food in her system right now.

she opened the door to her room and smelled the scent of the room, it smells good. She kept her luggage and fell flat on her bed, she was supposed to freshen up but the coziness and softness of the bed is making her too lazy for that.

Finally deciding to get off the cozy bed, she plugged her almost low battery phone to charging then brought out her robe from her bag and entered the bathroom to have a nice and warm shower.

She was missing home already.
But she has a long way ahead of her.

Hello there my lovely dearies
Today I decided to give a little peak on how our mufida is doing, and to my surprise she is doing just well like I've expected*wink wink !*

This chapter is y'know.....you get what I mean....boring

But hehe there is more to come

Heartbreaks !

Oops ! It slipped guys did I just say heartbreaks well.....frankly speaking there is a lot more to that when I say a lot I mean a lot......hehehehe

Imma sit down, relax and enjoy the ride.....because it is going to be along ride...

So many twist of fate ( I just said a name of an indian series, well you all know how very complicated Indian series are from one problem to another ) lives will change forever, some happily and some the opposite of that.....

Stay tuned
By for now.........

Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share

Ria♥