Section 13 of the ICWSS

"Dobby has them here, sir and my lady," said the elf. Stepping nimbly out of Harry's reach, he pulled two thick wads of envelopes from the inside of the pillowcase he was wearing, one was substantially larger than the other one. 

Harry could make out Hermione's neat writing, Ron's untidy scrawl, and even a scribble that looked as though it was from the Hogwarts gamekeeper, Hagrid in the smaller wad while Kirra could see the twins and JJ's messy writing and Maxines large writing in the larger wad.

Dobby blinked anxiously up at Harry and Kirra. "Kirra and Harry Potter mustn't be angry. . . . Dobby hoped . . . if the Potter's thought their friends had forgotten them . . . they might not want to go back to school, sir and my lady. . . ." Harry wasn't listening. He made a grab for the letters, but Dobby jumped out of reach.

"Harry Potter will have them, sir, if he and my lady gives Dobby their words that they will not return to Hogwarts. Ah, sir and my lady, this is a danger you must not face! Say you won't go back, sir, for the safety of your sister, she is in grave danger! He wan-"

"No," said Harry angrily though Kirra was sitting on the bed trying to figure out who had helped dobby, had it been dumbledore? Maybe it was one of her friends? Or maybe her head of house Professor Sprout?. "Give me my friends' letters!" Harry growled

"Then Harry Potter leaves Dobby no choice," said the elf sadly. Before Harry could move, Dobby had darted to the bedroom door, pulled it open, and sprinted down the stairs. Mouth dry, stomach-lurching, Harry and Kirra sprang after him, trying not to make a sound. 

He jumped the last six steps, landing catlike on the hall carpet, looking around for Dobby while Kirra, who didn't skip any stairs, because she knew how clumsy she was and didn't want to risk the chance of falling, came in soon after.

From the dining room they heard Uncle Vernon saying, ". . . tell Petunia that very funny story about those American plumbers, Mr. Mason. She's been dying to hear . . ." Harry and Kirra ran up the hall into the kitchen and both of them felt their stomachs disappear. 

Aunt Petunia's masterpiece of a pudding, the mountain of cream and sugared violets, was floating up near the ceiling. On top of a cupboard in the corner crouched Dobby.

"No," croaked the twins. "Please . . . they'll kill us. . . ."

"Dobby, please you must stop" Kirra whispered out to him with a pleading look on her face, "Please I beg you, you don't understand... without my friends I have nothing"

"Harry and Kirra Potter must say they will not be going back to school —"

"Dobby . . . please . . ." the twins pleaded

"Say it, sir and my lady —"

"I can't —" 

Dobby gave them a tragic look.

"Then Dobby must do it, for Kirra and Harry Potter's own good." The pudding fell to the floor with a heart-stopping crash. Cream splattered the windows and walls as the dish shattered. With a crack like a whip, Dobby vanished. 

There were screams from the dining room and Uncle Vernon burst into the kitchen to find Harry and Kirra, rigid with shock, covered from head to foot in Aunt Petunia's pudding.

At first, it looked as though Uncle Vernon would manage to gloss the whole thing over. ("Just our niece and nephew — very disturbed — meeting strangers upsets them, so we kept them upstairs. . . .") He shooed the shocked Masons back into the dining room, promised Kirra and Harry he would flay them to within an inch of their lives when the Masons had left, and handed them both a mop.