The Marauders Map

After the game, nobody had stopped talking about Kirra's Patronus and people had been constantly coming up to her begging her to teach them and saying it was amazing, so she politely thanked them and tried to get away since she hated being overcrowded. 

Luckily for her,  her Slytherin friends had all noticed her sudden audience and how uncomfortable she was, so they made it their mission to stand by her, sending glares at anyone who even looked in her direction.

This was obviously extremely effective as people stopped coming up to her within the first 5 minutes. 

Mattheo held the door open for Kirra to walk into the defence against the dark arts classroom, she thanked him and walked through, Mattheo following right after her and then purposely letting the door shut right on Jasper's face

"Thanks asshole" Jasper groaned while Mattheo and Theodore snickered in laughter

"No problem" Mattheo replied snarkily while Theodore just laughed at his cousin. They walked to the back of the classroom and took their seats. Professor Lupin was back at work. It certainly looked as though he had been ill. His old robes were hanging more loosely on him and there were dark shadows beneath his eyes; nevertheless, he smiled at the class as they took their seats, and they burst at once into an explosion of complaints about Snape's behaviour while Lupin had been ill.

'It's not fair, he was only filling in, why should he set us homework?'

'We don't know anything about werewolves –'

'– two rolls of parchment!'

'Did you tell Professor Snape we haven't covered them yet?' Lupin asked, frowning slightly. The babble broke out again.

'Yes, but he said we were really behind –'

'– he wouldn't listen –'

'– two rolls of parchment!' Professor Lupin smiled at the look of indignation on every face. 'Don't worry. I'll speak to Professor Snape. You don't have to do the essay.'

'Oh no,' said Hermione, looking very disappointed. 'I've already finished it! 'They had a very enjoyable lesson. Professor Lupin had brought along a glass box containing a Hinkypunk, a little one-legged creature who seemed as though he was made of wisps of smoke, rather frail and harmless-looking.

'Lures travelers into bogs,' said Professor Lupin, as they took notes. 'You notice the lantern dangling from his hand? Hops ahead – people follow the light – then –' The Hinkypunk made a horrible squelching noise against the glass. When the bell rang, everyone gathered up their things and headed for the door, Kirra was between Mattheo and Theodore, but –'Wait a moment, Harry and Kirra,' Lupin called, 'I'd like a word.'

Mattheo gave the girl a quick kiss on the cheek, "I'll wait for you outside" he told her and she smiled at him, nodding her head

Kirra and Harry doubled back and watched Professor Lupin covering the Hinkypunk's box with a cloth.'I heard about the match,' said Lupin, turning back to his desk and starting to pile books into his briefcase, 'I heard about your Patronus Kirra, it sounded like it was amazing...'

'It was' said Harry before the girl even got a chance to answer. 'Did you hear about the Dementors, too?' said Harry with difficulty. Lupin looked at him quickly.

'Yes, I did. I don't think any of us have seen Professor Dumbledore that angry. They have been growing restless for some time ... furious at his refusal to let them inside the grounds ... I suppose they were the reason you made your patronus?'

'Yes,' said Kirra. 

'Why? Why do they affect me like that? Am I just –?'

'It has nothing to do with weakness,' said Professor Lupin sharply, as though he had read Harry's mind. 'The Dementors affect you worse than the others because there are horrors in your past that the others don't have, it would be just as bad if not worse for Kirra, but she is fortunate enough to be able to produce a full and very strong, patronus.'