Chapter 161

Her time was now wearing thin, her body had sunk below the water a few minutes ago and Mattheo and Theodore weren't close enough to make it to her in time. Regulus Black's ghost was under the water of the bath, doing everything he could to pull her out of the water, but he couldn't grab a hold of her.

"Get UP! I'm not letting you die again, especially not like this!" Regulus cried out to her as he tried and tried. The girls eyes were open and blank as the sunk further and further to the bottom of the bath.

He was screaming for her to get up, but she couldn't hear him, she couldn't see him and worst of all, she couldn't feel him. "WAKE UP DAMMIT" He yelled, but still she did not stir.

Mattheo and Theodore were running through the halls as fast as they could, their legs aching horribly as they ran, they couldn't care less if they got caught, all that was on their minds was getting to the girl in time.

Kira lay in the bath, the last few moments before her previous death playing through her mind, though she imagined that Regulus had found her, that he had been the one to take her to the bottom of the cave waters and then they would be able to pass on to the other side together.

Her lungs filled with water, though she didn't fight it, she didn't even know what was happening. Regulus cried and cried for her to hear him, she had stopped breathing and her pulse had stopped completely.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom shot open and in ran Mattheo and Theodore, they looked over at the bath, they couldn't see her and their hearts dropped to the bottom of their chests, 
"shit!" They both cursed and shot forwards, the two of them didn't bother wasting time as they ran to the bath and quickly hopped in, the two of them diving under the water and searching for the girl.

Mattheo found her first and grabbed onto her body, quickly pulling it to the edge of the bath and then picking her up bridal style and lifting her out of the bath, placing her on the floor. Her naked body had gone ghostly white and her lips were blue. 

He quickly placed his jacket over her body and then leant down near her mouth and couldn't feel her breath. His eyes widened, "Fuck! No no no," he exclaimed quickly and lifted her head up, opening her mouth wide before beginning CPR. 

Theodore had rushed out of the bath and made his way over to them, collapsing next to her body, his face pale. How was this happening, just a few minutes ago he and Mattheo had been talking normally and now they were in the bathroom, the love of their lives not breathing in front of them

"Help me!" Mattheo growled at him but Theodore couldn't move, it was like he was completely frozen over, "Go get madam Pomfrey!" THeodore still didn't move. Mattheo had tears pouring down his face as he continued chest compressions before mouth to mouth and back to chest compressions, "go you stupid git! Shes fucking dead, go get a teacher!" 

THeodore finally snapped out of it and stood up, running out of the bathroom to go and get a teacher, tears pouring down his face and large sobs falling from his lips, reverberating through the halls as he made his way to the hospital wing where he knew he would be able to find the school nurse.

"You idiot!" Mattheo cried to Kirra as he pressed his hands down on her chest, he could feel her ribs breaking under his hands, but he knew he had to keep going him. The thought of causing her pain and breaking her bones shattered his heart, "what the hell is wrong with you! Why did you do this!"

She was going more and more pale and there was no sign of any pulse or breathing from the girl, "Wake up! Please, please wake up!" he begged her, his mouth pressing against hers as he pushed air into her drowned lungs, "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, you cant leave me. Not yet," he begged her