Chapter 88

Professor Trelawney behaved almost normally until the very end of Christmas dinner, two hours later. Full to bursting with Christmas dinner and still wearing their cracker hats, Kirra and Theodore got up first from the table and she shrieked loudly.

'My dears! Which of you left their seat first? Which?' The woman looked like she was about to pass out from how worried she was about what was going to happen, but out of all of the prophecies and predictions she made, only a tiny percentage of them turned out being true

'Dunno, pretty sure it was me though,' said Kirra, looking at Theodore as she tried to hide her smile, she was the one to get up first, but neither of them cared about what the divination teacher had thought in her '13 seat' prophecy.

"Look out princess, you might trip on your way back to the commonroom and snap your neck and die" Theodore commented and elbowed her playfully, "Or maybe a wall will just explode and you will get crushed by the debris"

"Oh shut up Theodore or you'll be the one to die first, right here" she replied playfully and shoved him in the arm, laughter falling from both of their lips as the two began shoving each other.

The teachers watched with small smiles, the older teachers all wondering the same thing... what if she was meant to end up with Nott instead of Riddle, it was clear that the two of them were soulmates... but it was also known that people could have more than one soulmate.

'You must know.. which one of you got out of their seat first?' Trelawney asked them once again, still panicking as she began to frighten people around the table

'I doubt it will make much difference,' said Professor McGonagall coldly, 'unless a mad axe-man is waiting outside the doors to slaughter the first into the Entrance Hall.' Basically everyone at the table laughed.

"Dont worry professor, I'm sure that I will be fine" Kirra said to the divination teacher with a sigh, feeling bad for the woman, even though if she hadn't of made the properchy about her and her brother, than their parents would more than likely still be alive, Sirius wouldn't be on the run, and Remus wouldn't look twice his actual age and wouldn't of had to suffer so much.

Professor Trelawney looked highly affronted at what McGonagall had said, and didn't say anything to to Hufflepuff. 

"Well, see ya all later I guess" Kirra muttered to the people at the table, she waved at her brother and his friends and then sent a small smile over to McGonagall before she linked her arm with the Slytherin boys arm and then her and Theodore left the great hall

The two of them began walking through the school, their laughter was bouncing through the halls as the two of them told each other stupid jokes and talked about things that had happened throughout the year.

"it feels kinda weird without Mattheo and Jasper now huh?" She asked the boy and Theodore shrugged his shoulders

"Not really, I mean, i guess it feels like it used to, when it was just me and you" Theodore explained to her and she nodded her head in understanding

"so you up for a run in the woods?" Theodore suddenly asked her, it had been quite a while since the two of them were in their animagus forms and had gone running around through the forbidden forest, and if the two students were honest, they missed it dearly.

Was it a wise idea to be out there while Remus was out there on the run? Probably not, but there was worse in their and there had always been werewolves in there when they went in there every other time, it just wasn't their defense against the dark arts teacher.

And if they were in their animagus forms, then they should be okay... she had to think about Theos safety "I don't know the, its the full moon tonight, there could be werewolves or something" the girl whispered to him