Stay with me... I don't want you to leave

A few weeks had passed since the break started, the house was looking more and more clean and Sirius was finally starting to warm up to the boys. The order had gotten larger, with a few of the old members deciding to join, and even a few new members. 

Kirra was always happy when Tonks came around, the two of them seemed to get along really well. Mattheo, Jasper and Theo tended to stick together, a large percentile of the order didnt trust them and sent them dirty looks whenever Kirra wasnt looking. 

They werent usually allowed to attend the meetings either, though they didnt care, they only wanted to go to the meetings if Kirra or them were getting assigned to a mission, which wasnt very often. 

They had just got word the night before that a group of them would be going to Privet Drive today to go and bring Harry over. Kirra had been extatic once she heard the news, however, the boys didnt like the idea one bit. 

"You cant be serious! It's too dangerous," Jasper quickly spoke up, looking over at Mad-eye Moody as he stated who would be going on the retrieval mission. 

Mad-eye Moody turned his magical eye toward the young Slytherin, and there was a discernible edge to his voice as he responded, "Not worse than what she's dealt with before. Besides, this is what it means to be a part of the Order."

The three younger boys who had all stood up once they heard her name mentioned were looking around at a few of the members at the table who they had expected to keep Kirra safe. 

"If she's going than I'm going to," Mattheo said firmly

"I second that," Theodore and Jasper spoke simulataneously 

"Sit down," Kirra spoke to them, her tone a little more firm than her usual cheery one. The three of them sat down instantly, looking at her with a mixture of surprise and confusion. 

"You're way too young! You shouldnt be expected to go out on dangerous missions like this!" Jasper told her in worry

"The three of you need to remember that while I may technically be too young, I've been doing this for a long time okay. I was in the order before and I did plenty of missions, missions that were way more dangerous than this. Besides, we cant just leave Harry there, and I want to help bring him here."

"She can do it," Remus spoke firmly, "she's one of the most powerful witches in our ranks, we need her there to make sure that Harry gets brought back safely," he explained to the boys

"Bu-" Sirius spoke up to argue, also not wanting Kirra out in the danger zone, especially not yet. He already lost her once, she didnt plan on losing her again

Remus was quick to cut him off with a look though, making the man quiet down. 

"I'll be fine," she promised the group of them

 Kirra Potter was sitting on the end of her bed staring at the wall when Mattheo walked in. "Do you really have to go? I mean, why cant you just stay here?" he looked confused as he didnt hear an answer come from her, "Potter?"

A small sigh fell from his lips as he noticed her current state. He walked over to her, crouching down in front of her, "love?" He looked up at her face, she had gone a sickenly pale colour, her light green eyes replaced by a dark green colour. He grabbed her hands softly in his own, squeezing her hands in his own, "little badger?"

She blinked once, her head tilting slightly as she looked at the boy in front of her, a blank look on her face. "Love?" he repeated, confusion crossed her face before she inhaled, her eyes widening a little as she quickly pulled her hands away from him.