Admitted Feelings

They sat there for a good half an hour as he cleaned her wounds, he had ended up leaving the bathroom to let her try and clean the ones on her stomach and he gave her one of his shirts to put on under her cloak for when she went back to the Hufflepuff common room. He helped her down off the sink and she noticed his bloody knuckles and she stopped herself from walking out of the bathroom.

"alright your turn" she told him with a smile and he raised his eyebrows and she gestured down to his hands, he laughed a little, causing butterflies to erupt through the girl's stomach. "I'll be fine" he told her and she gestured for him to sit upon the sink so he rolled his eyes and did as he was told and then she began to clean his knuckles with fresh wipes, he didnt wince at the pain whatsoever as she began to clean the broken skin.

It was awkward in the silence so she decided to break it, "Why did you help me?" she finally asked the question that she wanted to ask "and dont give me some crappy excuse, I mean it. Why did you help me?"

"Because..." Now it was his chance, it was the right time for him to tell her how he really felt about her.. "I don't know, I was just in the mood to beat someone up and they gave me an excuse" he lied and Kirra nodded her head softly and he felt guilty as he noticed the sad look cross her face once more.

"I... I..." Mattheo looked uncomfortable as he tried to talk to the girl and she had never seen him so flustered, his face was red and he was a stuttering mess and he knew it so he quickly tried to change his demeanour. "I'm sick of seeing your clumsy ass always landing yourself into trouble, I was there so I did something about it, and that's all there is to it"

Kirra rolled her eyes and scoffed, "why do you do that? You always act like you hate me, but theres always a few moments when you look at me or talk to me like you don't hate me. Youre such a pain in the arse" she exclaimed and went to leave the bathroom but he stopped her by putting his arm across the doorway

"Im a pain in the arse?" he exclaimed sarcastically, looking down at her, their bodies were so close together that if either of them had moved forward a millimetre, then they would be touching

"Yeah you are, youre always trying to get me expelled and it's starting to really piss me off, I never did anythign wrong to you so I dont know why you persist in trying to get me to leave, do you really hate me so much that you can't stand having me at the same school as you?" she exclaimed angrily and the 3 Slytherins who had entered the room a few minutes ago were silent outside near the beds, not wanting to get caught, But Theodore was ready to go in there and help the girl, though the other two held him back

"Just wait till it ends, i want to see where this goes" Draco whispered to Nott and Nott rolled his eyes at the platinum blonde

"Wow Draco, how manly of you, listening to an argument that is only going to get the girl hurt" Theodore whispered back with a scoff

"He likes her, If you have ever read a book, you would see that this could turn out to be a massive cliche" Blaise added and Draco and Nott both raised their eyebrows at him

"Bit of a fangirl huh Blaise?" Draco whispered and Blaise elbowed him while they continued to listen in on the argument. Theodore wiped his bloody knuckles down the side of his cloak. The Slytherins who had picked on Kirra had just received their second beating.

"I dont hate you!" Mattheo exclaimed and tugged angrily on the ends of his brown locks, "Dont you get it? I try to get you expelled and out of this school because it's dangerous! When you're at home with those muggles, you are safe so that's where I want you to be" Kirras mouth, had widened in shock at the boy's unexpected confession "I take every chance I get to send you home because I want to keep you safe. I need to keep you safe"