Chapter 108

They were going ... they were going to the Weasleys', they were going to watch the Quidditch World Cup! Outside in the hall she nearly ran into Dudley, who had been lurking behind the door, clearly hoping to overhear Harry and Kirra being told off. 

He looked shocked to see the broad grin on Kirra's face. "That was an excellent breakfast, wasn't it?" said Kirra and then turned to look at her brother who had an equally large grin on his face. "I feel really full, don't you?"

"Yeah I do!" Harry replied with a grin, the two of them Laughing at the astonished look on Dudley's face, the twins took the stairs three at a time, and hurled themselves back into their bedroom. 

"OUCH!" said Harry as what appeared to be a small, gray, feathery tennis ball collided with the side of his head. 

"What the hell" Kirra muttered as she just dodged it as it had tried coming straight for her head. Harry massaged the spot furiously, and the two twins looked up to see what the hell it was, and saw a minute owl, small enough to fit into the palm their hand, whizzing excitedly around the room like a loose firework.

Kirra then noticed that the owl had had two letters and dropped one in front of each of the twins. Kirra bent down, recognized Fred and George's handwriting, then tore open the envelope.

Inside was a hastily scribbled note.

Lil Hufflepuff - DAD GOT THE TICKETS - Ireland versus Bulgaria, Monday night. Mum's writing to the Muggles to ask you to stay. They might already have the letter, we don't know how fast Muggle post is. Thought we'd send this with Pig anyway.

We're coming for you whether the Muggles like it or not, you can't miss the World Cup, only Mum and Dad reckon it's better if we pretend to ask their permission first. If they say yes, send Pig back with your answer pronto, and we'll come and get you and Harry at five o'clock on Sunday.

If they say no, send Pig back pronto and we'll come and get you at five o'clock on Sunday anyway.

Percy's started work - the Department of international Magical Cooperation. Don't mention anything about Abroad while you're here unless you want the pants bored off you. See you soon 

- Freddie and Georgie

Harry looked to the owl, "Come here, I need you to take my answer back!" The owl fluttered down on top of Hedwig's cage. Hedwig looked coldly up at it, as though daring it to try and come any closer.

Kirra walked to the two owls and pat the two animals on the head, both of them instantly calming down and nuzzling their heads into her hand, letting out small hoots of content.

Kirra seized her eagle-feather quill once more, grabbed a fresh piece of parchment, and wrote:

Guys, it's all okay, the Muggles say I can come. See you both at five o'clock tomorrow. Can't wait. Love you guys x

Kirra

She folded this note up very small, and with immense difficulty, tied it to the tiny owl's leg as it hopped on the spot with excitement and Harry then attached his letter to the owls foot. The moment the notes were secure, the owl was off again; it zoomed out of the window and out of sight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The atmosphere inside number four, Privet Drive was extremely tense. The imminent arrival at their house of an assortment of wizards was making the Dursleys uptight and irritable. Uncle Vernon had looked downright alarmed when Kirra and Harry informed him that the Weasleys would be arriving at five o'clock the very next day.